Nascar Trivia

Including the pre-modern era, what is the largest margin of victory in the championship standings? Who was the driver and what year was it?

"Final Points Standing"

Grand National Standings​

NUMBER DRIVER STARTS WINS POINTS
01 Herb Thomas 35 7 14208.45
02 Fonty Flock 34 8 4062.25
--------------------------------
difference 10,146.20

I don't know if this is a typo or the truth. I will continue to look.

# Driver Races Points Winnings
+----+---------------------+-----+---------+-----------+
1 Herb Thomas 34 4208.45 21,025
2 Fonty Flock 34 4062.25 15,535
3 Tim Flock 30 3722.50 15,155

Found this on another website. Still 1951

incorrect. Herb Thomas only won the championship by 146.2 in 1951. There are many other drivers who have surpassed this.

Hint: This driver beat Ned Jarrett for the championship in that year

Let me guess, Bullitt...no. The Great Escape... close. Has to be The Reivers... ;)

Y'all have completely lost me. I didn't understand the answers to the questions and I surely don't know who's turn it is to ask a question. ;) :( :D

Y'all have completely lost me. I didn't understand the answers to the questions and I surely don't know who's turn it is to ask a question. ;) :( :D
Muggle,I tried to get out of asking a question and tkj24 threw it back in my lap. LOL :D

President Ronald Reagan granted a presidential pardon to which Nascar driver?

As an iron-willed eccentric who invented the team concept in stock car racing, he wouldn't let his drivers or crew sleep with their spouses the night before a race. He was the most successful owner of the 1950s. Who was he?

As an iron-willed eccentric who invented the team concept in stock car racing, he wouldn't let his drivers or crew sleep with their spouses the night before a race. He was the most successful owner of the 1950s. Who was he?

Was it Carl Kiekhaefer?

Gawd, yer a veritable NASCAR genius. Yep, yer right so go ahead. Next time it's my time, it's going to be really hard. :)

What is the only year between 1998 and 2002 that had held five restrictor plate races?

What kind of question was that - between 2000 and 2002 exclusively what year had 5 plate races? Make them tougher. Since the beginning of time until last week what year had 5 plate races? See...

;) just bustin

I started to add Where and Why but I didn't know if that was more than one question or not. LOL:D

oh oh I know, the Dover race this past Sunday was rained out. They held the race after Sunday but before Tuesday, what day was the race held on...

I know, I'm getting too much of a whoop out of this. Let me apologize and see if I can go back to busting on the Kurt Busch detractors...

Friends? Of course we are. How stupid am I for asking. You already knows I's a nut...

Kelloggs I knew you were a Gordon fan down deep. What about you knowing that.
miscellaneous_480.gif

There were 3 women competed in this race in 1977. Who were that and what was the race?

What does "Virtue et Industria" mean and what track is it associated with?

It means virtue and hard work.......it is the motto of the city of Bristol, England. Didn't know it was associated with a race track.

I found it in a newspaper article about Bristol Motor Speedway but I don't know how reliable it is. Your turn to ask a question.

Back
Top Bottom