Nascar Trivia

I'll keep the thread warm while we wait for Smoke Fan to ask.

Who was the last non-regular (meaning without a full time ride that season) to score a top 5 at a road course?

I'll keep the thread warm while we wait for Smoke Fan to ask.

Who was the last non-regular (meaning without a full time ride that season) to score a top 5 at a road course?
Super, I don't think it is a good idea to mix in more than one question at a time. Let's give Smoke another day and if we don't hear anything then we will open the Trivia for someone else to ask a question. Stick around though as you are a welcome addition to the Trivia thread.

cool. sorry. won't do it again. just trying to keep the activity going on the thread. ;)

Ok, seems like Smoke has fallen asleep somewhere. Someone, anyone, ask a Trivia question.

What is the significance to the number 83 that is on Brian Vickers Red Bull car?

I know this, but only because I asked my friend who is a Brian Vickers fan. Does that count?

It's because Red Bull cans are 8.3 ounces.

We have a winner. Your go superchuck. Sorry it took so long to get back. No computer at work.

Okay.

Dale Jarrett and Jeremy Mayfield both got their first full-time ride from what famous owner?

Who was the "last" driver to win the Championship without competing in "all" the races.

(I think I have the right answer):)

Kelloggs is correct. Its her turn

I only knew that because I was their. That's the race that Dale Senior called him (Jr) a little sh**. Tony wrecked two or three times, Jeff wouldn't let Terry borrow a tire even though his car was destroyed, Jr downed a Bud on the front stretch, and etc. LOL :D

Question: What year was the Winston run for the first time?

In the mid 1990s, former champ and NASCAR commentator Benny Parsons told Jack Roush to hire this person as a driver or watch him win with another team. Who was it?

What driver was on the front row of a race at Infineon and jumped the start, was put at the rear of the field, and came back to win the race.

Back
Top Bottom