Nascar Trivia

In Richard Petty's very first Grand National/Winston Cup start July 18, 1958 someone knocked him out of the race. Who was it?

The World 600 at Charlotte.

"I got about 5 or 6 miles from the track and traffic was backed up'. I didn't think I was going to make the driver's meeting, so I shifted into four-wheel drive and came down the median the rest of the way.

Who was the driver that almost missed the race that he eventually won.

I know but I cant say. Not my turn.

:D :D :p :D :D

Edited to keep the question on this page:
The World 600 at Charlotte.

"I got about 5 or 6 miles from the track and traffic was backed up'. I didn't think I was going to make the driver's meeting, so I shifted into four-wheel drive and came down the median the rest of the way.

Who was the driver that almost missed the race that he eventually won.

OK bright guy pull Muggle's last question out of your hat.:D

Hate to fall flat on my face and lose the compliment of being called the "bright guy", but can't offer any reply since I do not know the answer to the question. :eek:
However, if I did, my response would be from memory, not reference. :)

Now, before anybody gets their panties all wadded up with my opinion and comment, that is my choice when playing the trivia game.
If others chose to use reference books, please, feel free to do so.

To make any changes to this thread would take away a source of valuable and interesting information for all who visit here. :cheers:

I know I know
2787.gif

Then narrow it down by make of car maybe. Or, the 1st name of their wife. To me its as fun to toss out hints to us dummies as to answer the question.

Winning driver drove a Ford.
Richard Petty, DW, and Buddy Baker finished in the top 10.

At a New Hampshire race, Jeff Gordon rammed him during a caution flag and got a black flag, clinching the win for this guy. Who was it?

At a New Hampshire race, Jeff Gordon rammed him during a caution flag and got a black flag, clinching the win for this guy. Who was it?

Hey whizz this one comes from my brain just like the last one.

Robbie Gordon

A former NASCAR driver. He became the youngest driver to start a Winston Cup series race in 1982, where at the age of 17, he finished 21st at North Wilkesboro Speedway in a Buick owned by his Grandfather.

How about getting off my back.

What NEXTEL driver Broke the Qualifying Track Record at Greenville Pickens when in the truck series?

How about getting off my back.

What NEXTEL driver Broke the Qualifying Track Record at Greenville Pickens when in the truck series?
Questions on other racing series are excluded from the Cup Trivia Quiz. The question was borderline but i prefer not to open up the Trivia to rrecords in any series other than Nascar Cup. it will get to far out of hand.

Sorry. I told you I was stumped on asking a question. I apologies for the lame question you are about to read.

Why did Tony Stewarts 2001 season start off in a "spectacular" fashion?

Back
Top Bottom