Nascar Trivia

No, I only gave a hint. I didn't give an answer.
Actually I posted this from work and I don't even know what was on the video... :)
So we're still waiting for an answer, I guess.

Oh, ok.
I was race #13 and won by a Plymouth. The winner got just over $25,000 and I was 1.25 in length. Who am I?

One race in 2005 set a record for most cautions (22) in NASCAR history. Which race was it?

Forty three drivers is the required number of entries for a NASCAR race and had been that way since the 1997 season. There was one race in the 2001 season that had forty two drivers in the race. Which one was it?

Crazy guess...

New Hampshire??? set to be the last race because of the 9/11 occurance.

How many races did it take Sterling Marlin to win his first race?

OK Reck nobody else wants to answer I will. Gave them bout 3 days.

Marlin's first career win came in his 279th career start at the 1994 Daytona 500 driving for Morgan-McClure Motorsports in the #4 Kodak car.

OK Reck nobody else wants to answer I will. Gave them bout 3 days.

Marlin's first career win came in his 279th career start at the 1994 Daytona 500 driving for Morgan-McClure Motorsports in the #4 Kodak car.

You are correct T. Your turn.:beerbang:

What is the name of the Winston Cup rookie who was killed in an alcohol-related car accident, at the age of 20?

What is the name of the Winston Cup rookie who was killed in an alcohol-related car accident, at the age of 20?

Rob Moroso 1990 right after the Holly Farms 400 at North Wilkesboro...

You are correct. I remember that like it was yesterday. I had been watching Robbie thru his Busch career and that was really bad.

By the way good to see you back RPK. Missed you.

Hey,
I was dealing with someone who for the life of me cannot tell the truth about anything even when their lies are right on your face. So it consumed much of my time over the past month or so but i'm done with it now and can refocus. About Moroso, yeah I remember it very well as well. Dale Earnhardt dominated that Holly Farms 400 only to be passed by Mark Martin late in the race for the victory. It was Martins third & final win of 1990 and for the time it stabilized his slim points lead on Sr. It was only a few hours after that race when I saw on the news that Rob had died in a alchohol related accident. I was only just getting to know him as a driver, seemed to have alot of talent. I know he would've been great. Ok so here's my question:

In 1995, Busch Beer was the primary sponsor on a car for one race. What race was it & who was the driver?

OK so it's been a couple days, guess this one was kinda tough, do I need to leave a few more hints...??

David Green Busch Clash

Holy cow finaly someone got that. Yeah David Green at the Busch Clash. That year, NASCAR was letting the defending Busch Grand National Season Champion race in the Clash with the cup guys. Green got a loaner Lumina painted up in Busch Beer colors & ran in the race finishing near the back. Was never a contender but happy just to be racing in the event with the Cup guys. Anyone who saw that race knows that it was the first official race for the new Chevy Monte Carlo bodystyle that was run for the duration of the 90's. Dale Sr got loose at the end of the first segment allowing Jeff Gordon to sneak past on the last lap but he got him back in the second segment winning his sixth & final Busch Clash. So it's your go T. Woods...

This should be easy. Who lead the winston cup in polls and wins in 1990.

OK by polls you mean Winston Cups, that would be Earnhardt with 4. Jeff Gordon scored the most wins during that decade with 49 checkers.

Back
Top Bottom