Nascar Trivia

How many restrictor plate points wins do Rusty Wallace, Darrell Waltrip, Harry Gant, Lake Speed, Randy Johnson, Ricky Rudd, Tim Richmond, Dick Trickle, Bill Elliott, Bobby Hillin Jr, Greg Maddux, Morgan Shepherd, Buddy Baker, Rick Wilson, Kerry Earnhardt, Mike Skinner, Steve Park, Jeff Green, Al Unser Jr, & Kyle Petty have combined?

How many restrictor plate points wins do Rusty Wallace, Darrell Waltrip, Harry Gant, Lake Speed, Randy Johnson, Ricky Rudd, Tim Richmond, Dick Trickle, Bill Elliott, Bobby Hillin Jr, Greg Maddux, Morgan Shepherd, Buddy Baker, Rick Wilson, Kerry Earnhardt, Mike Skinner, Steve Park, Jeff Green, Al Unser Jr, & Kyle Petty have combined?

And, are how many are left handed, what color eyes and their average height combined.

Come on RPK.

My guess is 1.

I will say 0 because you threw my man Greg Maddux in there and I know he don't have any.

Rusty Wallace 0
Darrell Waltrip 1
Harry Gant 1
Lake Speed 0
Ricky Rudd 0
Tim Richmond 0
Dick Trickle 0
Bobby Hillin, Jr 0
Morgan Shepherd 0
Bill Elliott 3
Buddy Baker 0
Kerry Earnhardt 0
Mike Skinner 0
Steve Park 0
Jeff Green 0
Al Unser Jr 0
Kyle Petty 0

I guess it is 5

Rusty Wallace 0
Darrell Waltrip 1
Harry Gant 1
Lake Speed 0
Ricky Rudd 0
Tim Richmond 0
Dick Trickle 0
Bobby Hillin, Jr 0
Morgan Shepherd 0
Bill Elliott 3
Buddy Baker 0
Kerry Earnhardt 0
Mike Skinner 0
Steve Park 0
Jeff Green 0
Al Unser Jr 0
Kyle Petty 0

I guess it is 5

You nearly got it tkj24, the correct answer is 4.
The modern day NASCAR restrictor plate was first used at Daytona in 1988. Of the drivers I have listed, only Bill Elliott (1988 & 91 Daytona Pepsi 400), Darrell Waltrip (1989 Daytona 500), & Harry Gant (1991 Talladega Winston 500) have victories at the two tracks where they are used. I threw Randy Johnson & Greg Maddux in there just to see if someone would catch it.
Your up tk

Wow, my memory was rusty. I forgot about Elliott actually winning a couple of restrictor plate races.

This two-win wonder earned his first Nascar Cup Series victory at Martinsville in 2001, but it was his second victory which came at Darlington in 2003 that had everyone talking. Who was this driver who earned both of his victories in a car sponsored by____?

Driver and sponsor.

This two-win wonder earned his first Nascar Cup Series victory at Martinsville in 2001, but it was his second victory which came at Darlington in 2003 that had everyone talking. Who was this driver who earned both of his victories in a car sponsored by____?

Driver and sponsor.

It was Ricky Craven & the sponsor was Tide detergent.

You are correct. Your turn

I am the only driver in the last 27 years to have won championships with both beer & soft drink cola products as primary sponsors on my car. Who am I & what were the sponsors & championship years?

Here's one that hopefully has not been asked. Try to answer without looking it up.

When Dale Earnhardt won his first Cup title in 1980, who finished 10th in points that same season and what was that driver's car number?

Here's one that hopefully has not been asked. Try to answer without looking it up.

When Dale Earnhardt won his first Cup title in 1980, who finished 10th in points that same season and what was that driver's car number?

Dale's future car owner Richard Childress finished 10th in points that year & his car number was 3.

It may be time to re-post the rules of the Nascar Trivia..

1. ALL QUESTIONS must be on Nascar Cup racing.

2. Only the person that correctly answers the previous question may post the next question, and only after the answer has been confirmed by the person that asked the question.

3. Only single questions are permitted. In some cases a question may have two parts if they are related, but this is the exception and not the rule.

4. There is a three day time limit to confirm answers or to post the next question if your turn. Patience!!!

These are the main rules.

In 1981 at Talladega, a little known driver came out of nowhere to beat side by side battle-ing Darrell Waltrip & Terry Labonte to the finishline in a three wide finish. Who was that driver...??

No this number hadn't been used the previous year by anyone.

HINT: This car made a 5th team for one owner.

Back
Top Bottom