Nascar Trivia

What was the chassis number of the car that Davey Allison used to dominate races at Charlotte & Michigan back in 1991 & 92? It was wrecked in the last lap crash at the 92 Charlotte "The Winston" when he & Kyle Petty got together at the finish line...

havolinethunderbird48mh6.jpg

By romero2k at 2007-09-30

Davey would drive the same car that he used to dominate the event one year earlier, affectionately known as "007".

Davey would drive the same car that he used to dominate the event one year earlier, affectionately known as "007".

You got it tk, it looks like there's nothing on here me & you can't answer. I thought that one would be a few days. Some fans had a memorial service for that car after it's destruction at Charlotte that year. The only other time I can remember fans doing something like that is when that super fast Monte Carlo Marlin used to win all those plate races in the mid 90's got destroyed in the 96 Talladega crash that nearly killed Earnhardt... ur up then tk

OK I will make this one a little easier so maybe some of the others will play with us.

Which siblings are the first two to have both won a championship?

OK I will make this one a little easier so maybe some of the others will play with us.

Which siblings are the first two to have both won a championship?

Man thats too easy tk but you're right i'll leave it alone for someone else...

Born in1955, he didn't start racing until he was 21.
Career Stats:

13 wins
78 top ten's
14 poles

Who am I thinking of????????

Some fans had a memorial service for that car after it's destruction at Charlotte that year. The only other time I can remember fans doing something like that is when that super fast Monte Carlo Marlin used to win all those plate races in the mid 90's got destroyed in the 96 Talladega crash that nearly killed Earnhardt... ur up then tk

I was glad that car of Davey's was destroyed. That car couldn't be beat. He dominated the competition at Charlotte in that car.

Three days has expired, the time limit, and a question has not been asked. The Trivia is open for anyone to ask the next question.

14 -- Pole positions by David Pearson at Lowe's Motor Speedway, more than any other driver. He collected 11 in a row between 1973 and 1978. Jeff Gordon is the active leader with seven poles.

Who holds the record for Most Poles in one season [modern era 1972-present]: How many?

Once again 3 days have elapsed with no question posted.

I will post a question since T. Woods has not responded.

The odds are very good that something will happen this year, in the win column, that has NEVER happened before in Nascar. What is it.

Once again 3 days have elapsed with no question posted.

I will post a question since T. Woods has not responded.

The odds are very good that something will happen this year, in the win column, that has NEVER happened before in Nascar. What is it.

A japanese based car company winning a race at NASCAR's highest level

A japanese based car company winning a race at NASCAR's highest level
nope.....that would be a first......what I am thinking of is the first time it "Didn't' happen. Actually this is an easy question and any long time Nascar fan will know the answer. I'll betcha ole buckaroo knows the answer.

Nope, sorry racer30.

Y'all take another look at the question.
"The odds are good that this will be the first time in Nascar's history that something didn't happen".....think win column.

Nope, sorry racer30.

Y'all take another look at the question.
"The odds are good that this will be the first time in Nascar's history that something didn't happen".....think win column.

gordan hadn't won at a track bigger than a mile and a half till tonight

no racer.

I will re-phrase.

It happened every year in Nascar since 1949. This will probably be the "first" year that it doesn't happen.

Hint....think win column.
think history of Nascar and its roots.
think the direction that Nascar is going.
think maybe I am misleading you or confusing you. :)

no racer.

I will re-phrase.

It happened every year in Nascar since 1949. This will probably be the "first" year that it doesn't happen.

Hint....think win column.
think history of Nascar and its roots.
think the direction that Nascar is going.
think maybe I am misleading you or confusing you. :)

You sure do have me confused. When I hear the answer I will probably be like AAH I should have known that.

Muggle, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to give another hint. The answer to this question has something in common with this year's Chase drivers.

Muggle, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to give another hint. The answer to this question has something in common with this year's Chase drivers.
I don't mind at all. Please feel free to give hints. Seems like everyone is having a difficult time with the question. :)
LOL, this question cannot be googled.
I'll bet that maybe Kat or Nascarwoman might know the answer if they think hard and look hard at the hints.

And yeah tkj.....you should have known the answer as you are a long time Nascar fan.:) Restrictor Plate King can be forgiven for not knowing the answer as he is more new to Nascar. :)

Ok, if no one gets the answer by 8:00pm on Wednesday I will give the answer. :)

strong, strong, hint.......think win column.

I'm giving one more hint...the answer to this question will not work for both the truck series and the Busch series.

:blink: :confused: I am going nuts trying to figure this out. 8 on Weds? I hope I make it til then. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom