Nascar Trivia

Through the conclusion of the 2011 season, how many different drivers have taken part in the Chase as Chase drivers?

Jeff Gordon 7
Jimmie Johnson 8
Dale Earnhardt Jr 4
Tony Stewart 7
Matt Kenseth 7
Elliott Sadler
Kurt Busch 6
Mark Martin 4
Jeremy Mayfield 2
Ryan Newman 4
Greg Biffle 4
Rusty Wallace
Carl Edwards 6
Denny Hamlin 6
Kevin Harvick 5
Jeff Burton 4
Kasey Kahne 2
Kyle Busch 5
Clint Bowyer 3
Martin Truex Jr
Juan Pablo Montoya
Brian Vickers
Brad Keslowski

That is 23 different drivers, with current standings no new drivers will be added to the list after Richmond. (Numbers are number of times qualified)

How many race wins have there been in Sprint Cup by car number 92

How many race wins have there been in Sprint Cup by car number 92
Only one. Buck Baker at the one and only one race held at the .333 mile dirt track Hartsville Speedway in South Carolina on June 23, 1961. It was the 30th of 52 races on the schedule for that year.

Only one. Buck Baker at the one and only one race held at the .333 mile dirt track Hartsville Speedway in South Carolina on June 23, 1961. It was the 30th of 52 races on the schedule for that year.
Incorrect

My problem was I did my research before my first cup of coffee. :oops:

At the risk of further embarrassment I am now changing my answer to 43.
dpkimmel, well over 3 weeks have gone by and kk has not responded to your answer. So, go ahead and post the next question please.

Opps sorry I didn't see the answer in his last post. That is correct all 43 wins came between October 1950 and July 1957.

We all know that Jeff Gordon won the pole for this weekends race at Dover as an active member of the Chase. How many times in the history of the Chase has an active Chase driver won the pole position?

Excuse me, but I seem to remember or not that Jeffy wasn't the poll sitter this past weekend. But then again, I'm an old fart and I still can't get over the White Sox and their plunge. Please refresh me with the lineup at Dover.

We all know that Jeff Gordon won the pole for this weekends race at Dover as an active member of the Chase. How many times in the history of the Chase has an active Chase driver won the pole position?

Denny was on the pole. It was Jeff at loudon.

8 times a chase Driver has sat on the pole at Dover.

Excuse me, but I seem to remember or not that Jeffy wasn't the poll sitter this past weekend. But then again, I'm an old fart and I still can't get over the White Sox and their plunge. Please refresh me with the lineup at Dover.

Sorry guys, I threw that whole thing off throwing Jeff Gordon & Dover in that sentence. I need to start proof reading more. Anyhow, buckaroo, you go ahead and take it for pointing that out.

The question should have been..... We all know that Denny Hamlin won the pole for this weekends race as an active member of the Chase. How many times in the history of the Chase has an active Chase driver won the pole position?

The answer was 49. 15 different active Chase drivers account for 49 poles since the implementation of the Chase. Of course Jimmie Johnson has the most @ 10.

Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry guys, I threw that whole thing off throwing Jeff Gordon & Dover in that sentence. I need to start proof reading more. Anyhow, buckaroo, you go ahead and take it for pointing that out.

The question should have been..... We all know that Denny Hamlin won the pole for this weekends race as an active member of the Chase. How many times in the history of the Chase has an active Chase driver won the pole position?

The answer was 49. 15 different active Chase drivers account for 49 poles since the implementation of the Chase. Of course Jimmie Johnson has the most @ 10.

Sorry for the confusion.

Sure. I get the answer right, and you change the question. :mad:

Sorry for the confusion.
Is that counting Kasey today?

How many laps did Bob Burcham lead in his career?

what is the total number of auto manufacturers to have one of their car models compete in a cup race since 1949?

Do Buicks, Pontiacs, Oldsmobiles and Chevrolets count a 4 manufacturers or 1 manufacturer???

thinkin' that the winning answer should include all of the nameplates

just sayin'

thinkin' that the winning answer should include all of the nameplates

just sayin'

Model name plates could be another question. GM had a bunch of manufacturer names they raced. Ford too, and they also raced the Ford name plate.

I hope that clears it up for everyone. I'm surprised at how many there were over the years.

Back
Top Bottom