Nascar Trivia

I think Davey Allison had Krispy Kreme as an associate on the 28 for a year or two, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were on another car at some point later in the 90s.

Just keep in mind I am a new fan, so I automatically have a disadvantage ;)

I'll go ahead & give It to you TooSweet. Davey Allison was the driver, the year was 1991...

Correct. Probably too easy, but my brain is too tired to think of anything better. You're up FL

What was the largest points deficit a driver overcame to win a championship under the 1975-2003 system?

Kulwicki had to overcome a 278 point deficit in 92, I can't think of another driver having to overcome a bigger deficit than that...

What was the largest points deficit a driver overcame to win a championship under the 1975-2003 system?

So it wasn't Kulwicki in '92 or Stewart in '02.

Now that it's been a good three weeks since you first asked the question, could you possibly throw out a subtle hint ?

So it wasn't Kulwicki in '92 or Stewart in '02.

Now that it's been a good three weeks since you first asked the question, could you possibly throw out a subtle hint ?
Forgot about this thread.

It occurred in the 1980's. Obviously, it was more than 301 points.

Name the first driver to qualify for a race with an official qualifying lap speed greater than 200 MPH.

Name the first driver to substitute for Davey Allison in the #28 Robert Yates Racing Ford, after Davey's death in 1993.

Name the first driver to substitute for Davey Allison in the #28 Robert Yates Racing Ford, after Davey's death in 1993.

Robby Gordon for one race, who crashed of course. Then Lake Speed came over from the Purex car and ran a few races. I believe Kenny Wallace might've run a race or two as well, before Irvan came over from Morgan-McClure and was the new permanent driver.

I remember that season very well.

When was the last time a winning driver lapped the entire field? What year was it, and who was the driver?

I know Bill Elliott did it. Lapped the field twice to get back on the lead lap and went on to win at Dega. Is that the driver?
I was thinking someone else did it in the 90s

It was '94. I think the answer might be a little surprising. I just watched part of the race last week, which is the only reason how I know

Aiight, easy one here. Rusty Wallace's first year with Miller Genuine Draft on his car was not with Roger Penske as his car owner. What was the name of his team & who was the car owner?

It was Rusty's last year with Blue Max Racing, owned by Raymond Beadle.

Those '90s MGD cars were some of the nicest schemes in NASCAR history, I have a diecast of his 1996 car sitting in front of me as I type.

Lots of cool stories about that Blue Max team when Tim Richmond drove for them

Here's an obscure one...in 1997, Lake Speed was to be primary sponsored by a major university, but the deal fell apart before the season began. Which university was it?

Back
Top Bottom