NFL 2013

It looks like Seattle felt bad about the blown calls and decided to give the 49ers another chance. So now everything is even.

So a converted TD can still do it....lets see what the 49ers can do this possession

I bet Carroll wishes he hadn't given up a field goal earlier in the game.

Sorry Bobby, but the 49ers had their chance last year and couldn't close the deal...so now it's time for someone else to get a shot.

So, now i have to make a choice between Carroll or Manning.
Hard to root against this:

ku-xlarge.gif

Sherman is a a**hole deluxe douche bag. (New England was the only team I liked going in today, really didnt care who won
otherwise).
But the super bowl now has a new purpose to me. I hope Sherman gets hit hard enough to puke, and to release a bowel movement simultaneously.

I despise Peyton Manning, but I hope he dissects the Seahawks and sends Carroll back to the minor leagues, where he belongs.

I'll be at the beach on Sundays watching hot rod California babes until NASCAR season starts.
I don't have a dog in the Superbowl. I hope Seattle fans choke and die on Skittles and drown in the seasonal deluge.
Sherman will contract prostate cancer and lose the use of his junk. Pete Carroll will be a resident of a local convalescent home, following his loss to Peyton Manning, (in his last season) and the Denver Broncos.
Gawd, I hate Denver.

I'll be at the beach on Sundays watching hot rod California babes until NASCAR season starts.
I don't have a dog in the Superbowl. I hope Seattle fans choke and die on Skittles and drown in the seasonal deluge.
Sherman will contract prostate cancer and lose the use of his junk. Pete Carroll will be a resident of a local convalescent home, following his loss to Peyton Manning, (in his last season) and the Denver Broncos.
Gawd, I hate Denver.
Don't hold back..let us know how you really feel, Bobby.:D

Back
Top Bottom