NFL 2014

There's some genius commentary going on over on FOX Sports right now. Joe Buck says Blaine Gabbert's a great quarterback who struggled because he was in Jacksonville. And then he said Jacksonville is worse off now than they were with Gabbert. This commentary going on as Gabbert throws passes in to the ground and nowhere near wide receivers.

Rocket scientist.
Joe Buck is a complete freaking moron. He was merely really bad before, but he's just gotten worse and worse the longer he's been on the air.

Erin Andrews is not aging well.
Speak for yourself. She's still pretty hot to me. Blondes don't tend to age as well as brunettes, but that's certainly not always the case.

Now, I wouldn't mind seeing more of Allie LaForce from CBS Sports, and locally channel 8 news in Cleveland, Miss Ohio, Miss Teen USA, etc before that as well as Erin and some of the others age.

Allie-LaForce-hot.png
allie-laforce-wallpaper-1.jpg

Allie-LaForce-18.jpg

Speak for yourself. She's still pretty hot to me. Blondes don't tend to age as well as brunettes, but that's certainly not always the case.

Now, I wouldn't mind seeing more of Allie LaForce from CBS Sports, and locally channel 8 news in Cleveland, Miss Ohio, Miss Teen USA, etc before that as well as Erin and some of the others age.

That woman is incredibly gorgeous :wub:

The one thing I will say about the Gordon suspension that screws the Browns is the fact that the NFL drug their feet on this for all of training camp. Since it is a one year to date suspension that means he can't return until after August 27, 2015. Which means Gordon will miss out on almost all of next offseason/training camp too.

The one thing I will say about the Gordon suspension that screws the Browns is the fact that the NFL drug their feet on this for all of training camp. Since it is a one year to date suspension that means he can't return until after August 27, 2015. Which means Gordon will miss out on almost all of next offseason/training camp too.
Here's a novel idea. Don't do drugs, don't break the law, be a nice person and role model and do what you're told like a real person. Make your millions and then when you retire you can be as big a sh!thead as you want.

Here's a novel idea. Don't do drugs, don't break the law, be a nice person and role model and do what you're told like a real person. Make your millions and then when you retire you can be as big a sh!thead as you want.

That is my take too, my post you quoted was more towards the Browns being screwed over, not Gordon.

Not necessarily. He can apply to be reinstated after the season is over, which will likely happen. Doubt he misses anything for 2015.

Regardless, Goodell effed over Cleveland by taking so long, and it's not even fact he did drugs. One of his samples tested clean, while the other was just barely over the limit. Doctors said the amount that was in his system could very well have been from second hand smoke. Yes, he put himself in a bad situation, but a year for that is absolutely ridiculous when that piece of sh*t Rice only got 2 games.

Not necessarily. He can apply to be reinstated after the season is over, which will likely happen. Doubt he misses anything for 2015.

Regardless, Goodell effed over Cleveland by taking so long, and it's not even fact he did drugs. One of his samples tested clean, while the other was just barely over the limit. Doctors said the amount that was in his system could very well have been from second hand smoke. Yes, he put himself in a bad situation, but a year for that is absolutely ridiculous when that piece of sh*t Rice only got 2 games.

I am sure his dui might have had something to do with it too.

A couple of QB signings the last couple days: Kyle Orton signs with the Bills, and the Patriots have traded Ryan Mallett to the Texans.

Ex-Cowboys player Josh Brent has been suspended 10 games by the NFL, but could be back on the field for Dallas by Week 11.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has previously said the team would find a place for Brent on its roster if the league cleared him to play. The NFL conditionally reinstated Brent on Tuesday evening.

Brent cannot be involved in team activities until Week 7 and cannot practice with the team until Week 9. The NFL said Brent must stay clean and avoid any trouble with law enforcement.

Brent was convicted of intoxication manslaughter in January for the Dec. 2012 death of teammate and friend Jerry Brown in a car wreck where Brent was the driver and Brown the passenger.

Authorities said Brent's blood alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit.

Brent was sentenced to just 180 days in jail, and wound up getting released early from prison to serve the final month-plus of his sentence in a rehab center.

Brent immediately filed paperwork with the NFL to rejoin the league after his sentence was completed.

I'll take the Pack

PPPFFFFFTTTT

College man ;)

I figure Seattle will win this one, mostly because it is in Seattle. They rarely ever lose at home. It's hard to say how the new rules against mugging the receivers the whole way down the field like the Seahawks did a lot of last year is going to play out as the year goes on. I don't think the NFL wants their opening game/showcase to be a flag fest with no flow to it that the fans will hate, though.

I figure Seattle will win this one, mostly because it is in Seattle. They rarely ever lose at home. It's hard to say how the new rules against mugging the receivers the whole way down the field like the Seahawks did a lot of last year is going to play out as the year goes on. I don't think the NFL wants their opening game/showcase to be a flag fest with no flow to it that the fans will hate, though.
The crew doing the game tonight called the most defensive holding and pass interference penalties last season and during the preseason. Hopefully they don't make it an ungodly long game.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...condary-will-be-tested-by-tonights-officials/

So the NFL went around contacting teams after Sam got cut.Trying to get him a job?

Back
Top Bottom