NFL 2014

Huge Tampa Bay fan here.

The defense looks better this year, guys look more relaxed with Lovie at the wheel. Leslie Frazier was an underrated signing, a great defensive football mind. I'm going to keep analyzing their games... The offense needs some work on rhythm, McCown is great when the wheel are turning.

Huge Tampa Bay fan here.

The defense looks better this year, guys look more relaxed with Lovie at the wheel. Leslie Frazier was an underrated signing, a great defensive football mind. I'm going to keep analyzing their games... The offense needs some work on rhythm, McCown is great when the wheel are turning.

What'd you think of Jacksonville's defensive front? :growl:

What'd you think of Jacksonville's defensive front? :growl:

Oh, I knew you guys were improving greatly. You poached Red Bryant and Clemons... Those guys are elite at nosetackle and at the end positions, its just like us. Talented offenses, but with QB question marks. Bortes will be the man sooner than later, you guys deserve something after the headscratchers in Leftwich and Gerrard.

I still remember those days where Brunell, Taylor, Jimmy Smith, McCardell, Tony Boselli... I was a huge fan of Tory Holt as well, one of the most underrated route runners of all-time IMO.

Add: I thought you guys had him for more than one year? Man, I was off.

Screenshot_2014-08-14-16-45-30~2.jpg

He's gonna regret that.

So is he saying they'll be World Champions next year? Technically this year's champion would be the 2014 World Champions. Doesn't matter, Dallas won't win it either year. ;)

I'll be surprised if they even make the playoff's either year much less win it all.

Been seeing stories about the Eagles changing back to their old green color. I hate the idea that color is hideous.

I'm at least interested in the preseason most seasons as the Browns still have a chance to be good. Of course, after the first preseason game, it looks like the Browns offense will be hideous again this season. You just can't win consistently in the NFL if you can't score consistently. The Seahawks won the Super Bowl last year with a great defense, but they were also #8 in the league in scoring. They helps an awful lot.

I'll watch my teams games but staying away from all the other stuff.Had enough of Johnney football and Sam 2 weeks ago.

Yea this, and I tape my teams' preseason games and don't even end up watching all of them. Time flies and before I know it the regular season is here

So is he saying they'll be World Champions next year? Technically this year's champion would be the 2014 World Champions. Doesn't matter, Dallas won't win it either year. ;)
You sure??I think Seattle is the 2014 world Champs

Upon further review I take that back.Seattle is the 2013 Champs.

I guess I'm gonna miss the first Chase race, just bought tickets to the Titans-Cowboys game on Sept. 14th. I wanna see if Tony Romo's interceptions are as clear in person as they are on TV.

I had two different NFLN channels....they switched one game to the Pats vs Eagles game because the Dallas game keep going in and out...
Was watching the GreenBay game earlier and it kept freezing and went off the air once.So I turned it.Now get the cowgirl game.I get it on the local channel with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom