NFL 2014

I figure Seattle will win this one, mostly because it is in Seattle. They rarely ever lose at home. It's hard to say how the new rules against mugging the receivers the whole way down the field like the Seahawks did a lot of last year is going to play out as the year goes on. I don't think the NFL wants their opening game/showcase to be a flag fest with no flow to it that the fans will hate, though.
The crew doing the game tonight called the most defensive holding and pass interference penalties last season and during the preseason. Hopefully they don't make it an ungodly long game.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...condary-will-be-tested-by-tonights-officials/

don't follow nfl info much .....just watch games.............
............but this stuff from bo / fl posts above oughta be tha excitement tonite. ?
hellava crowd.......but still only 60k !

good piece on ' jerry jones as gm' on latest showtime 60 minutes sports episode.

fatlady.jpg

I liked the State Farm commercial where Hans and Franz from the old Saturday Night Live skit decided that since he saved them money with the discount double check that they were going to "Pump You Up!". They got him so pumped up he couldn't even catch a shotgun snap. That was pretty funny.

It's been a pretty crappy sports weekend for me so far.

The Titans playing at KC probably isn't going to improve things.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Saints working over the Falcons so far...
Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Back
Top Bottom