NFL 2014

That's the Jacksonville page, EVERY WEEK.
I like how they're all saying "Sign Tebow, he's a winner!". No, he's a guy that was on an 8-8 Broncos team with a good defense and good running game that only made the playoffs because they were in an awful division. I'll give him the Pittsburgh playoff game, that was the only really impressive performance of his career, IMO.

First coach firing of the year: the Raiders have given Dennis Allen the axe. Allen went just 8-28 as the Raiders coach in 2+ seasons.

Raiders had the second-worst record in the NFL under Dennis Allen.

Guess who has/had the worst..........:rolleyes:

(hint: It ain't the Titans)

(second hint: Same division though)

Last edited:
Raiders had the second-worst record in the NFL under Dennis Allen.

Guess who has/had the worst..........:rolleyes:

(hint: It ain't the Titans)

(second hint: Same division though)
Oakland is to coaches what Cleveland is to quarterbacks. Whoever replaces Allen will be the Raiders' 9th head coach since 2001.

Buffalo's QB change means a Kyle Orton-led team is in 1st place in its division now.
I think the other teams in the AFC East are realizing they have a shot now that it's no longer a foregone conclusion that the Patriots will win the division. So, they're gonna do what gives them the best chance to win now instead of building for the future. I look for the Jets to pull the trigger on Geno Smith soon too.

Last edited:
As bad as these TNF games have been, it was still the 6th highest rated show on television last week.

twNnVCO.gif

I don't know man, that shot to the face was pretty blatant. Not every call against the Browns is a bad one.

I wasn't saying it shouldn't have been a penalty. It was. It's just a stupid thing to penalize. Oh my gosh, he touched another players helmet!

Titans starting to shoot themselves in the foot with dumb penalties. They should avoid getting too ****y, Cleveland can come back as we saw in the Pittsburgh game.

Back
Top Bottom