NFL 2014

I don't know why the Browns have to get way behind before they start playing well. Also, every time I see Crowell run the ball I want to see more of him running the ball. That guy is a beast.

Browns probably gonna win this one. The Titans couldn't be any more sloppy in the 2nd half if they tried.

Dallas & Houston going to overtime

Ugh, that game made me sick! It's tough to win a football game when your top receiver and top running back are both out with injuries and your kicker can't make a field goal to save his life. Psh...he can't even get close to making a field goal! Such disappointment...

Ugh, that game made me sick! It's tough to win a football game when your top receiver and top running back are both out with injuries and your kicker can't make a field goal to save his life. Psh...he can't even get close to making a field goal! Such disappointment...
There is a reason the Eagles cut him

The Cowboys being good is unacceptable. 75% of the reason football is fun is watching the Cowboys choke.
being a Cowboys' fan i'm always happy to see a Win. but don't worry i'm sure they can still find a way to choke in dramatic fashion for ya. ;)

I figured if the Browns scored a touchdown before the end of the first half to make it 28-10, they had about a 20% chance of coming back and winning it. I almost gave up and quit watching and quit recording it when they went down 28-3, but Brian Hoyer is pretty amazing at pulling stuff out of his keister.

ebola.jpg

ESPN found time to mock and ridicule Jaguars fans for being at the game and supporting their team during the MNF pre-game show.

It's alright. The Baltimore Orioles' success is probably causing them to develop boils and hives.

ESPN just had a graphic showing that the Redskins are tied for the worst record in the NFL ever since their playoff loss to Seattle. Do I want to know who they're tied with?

Looks like 10-0 still though. The hawks are keeping them in the game

The Lions cut their kicker! WOOHOO!!! As if anyone didn't see that coming...

Back
Top Bottom