NFL 2014

ctm3i.jpg
Mitt Romney would be a better QB than Charlie Whitehurst.

From the sounds of things, Storm Johnson, who was the running back at Central Florida, is looking destined to replace Toby Gerhart as running back on the depth chart. Gus Bradley said the running back position is now a "competition" between Gerhart and Johnson.

Well, so much for this game. My sister has Time Warner cable and it's only capable of doing two things at once. She also records Gray's Anatomy and I watch Bones so I couldn't turn the game on until 9:00. By the time I did, the Colts were already up 17-0 and on the move again. I was really expecting a good game tonight. I guess not. :rolleyes:

They kept saying it wasn't a fumble. The guy took three steps after he caught it. Hell even Johnson himself knew he fumbled. At least they got it right in the end.

Anticlimatic conclusion. Just imagine if the Texans had drafted a quarterback.

Don't get me started. I am so pissed off at the Houston fan base right now. The f#ckers are happy to settle with Fitzpatrick right now , it is so disgusting. Fitz fumbles last night and not one fan is pissed off at Fitz. No, they are pissed off at Hopkins for not diving on the ball quick enough. For f#cks sake. Fitz will take this team to probably 7-9 or 8-8 and we won't even test out Mallett or Savage, and this fan base is A-okay with that. No me.

Don't get me started. I am so pissed off at the Houston fan base right now. The f#ckers are happy to settle with Fitzpatrick right now , it is so disgusting. Fitz fumbles last night and not one fan is pissed off at Fitz. No, they are pissed off at Hopkins for not diving on the ball quick enough. For f#cks sake. Fitz will take this team to probably 7-9 or 8-8 and we won't even test out Mallett or Savage, and this fan base is A-okay with that. No me.

Houston should've drafted Blake Bortles. I'm glad they didn't though. I can't imagine how bad things would be if Jacksonville had no offense and no defense. I just want someone in the division to challenge Indianapolis. Still pissed everyone (especially Jacksonville) played along with Irsay's plan to tank the season to get Andrew Luck.

Houston should've drafted Blake Bortles. I'm glad they didn't though. I can't imagine how bad things would be if Jacksonville had no offense and no defense.

Honestly I am happy with the Clowney pick. However we should have traded with Seattle for Bridgewater. The fact that we allowed Minnesota to jump ahead of us and grab Bridgewater is bullsh#t. The guy we did draft at #33 Su'a-Filo is worthless.

lol the Eagles are 4-1 and people are pissed off at Nick Foles, I would gladly trade fan bases.

lol the Eagles are 4-1 and people are pissed off at Nick Foles, I would gladly trade fan bases.

I'd gladly trade you QBs

Edit: On a side note I have seen a lot of sh#t talking from Cowboys fan this past 2 weeks. I can't wait for Sunday when the Seahawks punch the Boys in the mouth and shuts their fan base the hell up.

Honestly I am happy with the Clowney pick. However we should have traded with Seattle for Bridgewater. The fact that we allowed Minnesota to jump ahead of us and grab Bridgewater is bullsh#t. The guy we did draft at #33 Su'a-Filo is worthless.

At least y'all get 17 days to reevaluate things.

11, our bye week isn't until after we play the Eagles.

Oh, so you get a Thursday night game then a Monday night game after that? I see.

I keep forgetting that teams usually get a split amount of home and away games and sometimes get a long week and a short week and doesn't spend most of their season on the road (or in foreign countries). :rolleyes:

Houston should've drafted Blake Bortles. I'm glad they didn't though. I can't imagine how bad things would be if Jacksonville had no offense and no defense. I just want someone in the division to challenge Indianapolis. Still pissed everyone (especially Jacksonville) played along with Irsay's plan to tank the season to get Andrew Luck.
Titans fans are already talking about the same thing, tanking the season to get the #1 pick to take Marcus Mariota next year. They're calling it the "Suck for the Duck" campaign.

My Dad was a Browns fan when he passed so now I carry on the tradition. I also like the Broncos, enjoy watching them play.
I actually like the Browns. Can't stand Manziel though. Hopefully they'll keep succeeding with Hoyer so Manziel can ride the pine that much longer.

I actually like the Browns. Can't stand Manziel though. Hopefully they'll keep succeeding with Hoyer so Manziel can ride the pine that much longer.

I like whoever can get them to succeed, if it is manziel then so be it. If it is Hoyer, that is ok too. It is just great to see them make games close. It makes us have some pride again and we haven't had that in a very long time.

How ryan Fitzpatrick keeps getting work in this league is absolutely mind-boggling to me. He's cost Houston 2 games already this season. Mallet and savage can't do any worse, why not see if they can improve this team.

Back
Top Bottom