NFL 2018-19

As long as we ignore the Kevin Kolb experiment.

I don't think Kolb would have been a HOF guy but he never got to show his stuff in Philly as he got hurt early and lost his job to Vick (I think). He went on to lousy Cardinals and Bills teams so he never was in a good situation Andy likes to keep his QB's in.

If I was Tom Brady, which I'm not, I'd retire if I won the Super Bowl this year. Go out on top and then get a lucrative management job or TV job.
Agree, but if he even thinks there is a possibility of 7, him and Bill will go for it. He won't do tv, he has TB12.

Here we go again.....

2019 Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Favored to Win Super Bowl LIII

Per 5Dimes, the Patriots are favored to win the Super Bowl next season at +300, followed by the Packers (+800), Eagles (+850), Steelers (+1000) and Vikings (+1200).

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/02/05/2019-super-bowl-odds-favorites-liii-patriots-packers-eagles
I've never understood why they release these odds the day after the Super Bowl, before free agency and the draft have taken place.

I've never understood why they release these odds the day after the Super Bowl, before free agency and the draft have taken place.
Makes zero sense, I'd I'm going ion record right now, Pats won't make the superbowl, their run is over. Team is going to get broken up, coaches leaving and I'll be really surprised if Brady plays more than one more year.

Makes zero sense, I'd I'm going ion record right now, Pats won't make the superbowl, their run is over. Team is going to get broken up, coaches leaving and I'll be really surprised if Brady plays more than one more year.

I know not to get my hopes up because I've been a fan far too long to, but I don't know why Jacksonville isn't one of the favorites for the Super Bowl next year.

Ballsy call.

Already one guy gone also.

Matt Patricia is the new Lions Head Coach.

Yeh to Colts, lot of player changes coming up this year, been a great run, but I think it's done.

I could see a lot of roster changes in Philadelphia too. Normally, Super Bowl winning teams get carved up during free agency.

That's why I don't get the continued disrespect for Jacksonville. Most of their players are either rookies or signed on for a few more years.

I could see a lot of roster changes in Philadelphia too. Normally, Super Bowl winning teams get carved up during free agency.

That's why I don't get the continued disrespect for Jacksonville. Most of their players are either rookies or signed on for a few more years.
20 of 22 starters are signed for next year

I think I'm going to go to the championship parade of I can find a good way to get there

Just my 2 cents here but when you have 3 winning seasons and 3 trips to the playoff since 2000 no one is going to get real excited. Put some winning seasons in a row and win 12-13 games a year and respect will come as it will have been earned. Jax hasn't earned anything yet but some goodwill.

think Philly should be SB favorites again.

Only once in the past 20 years has an NFC team made back-to-back Super Bowl appearances, and they didn't win both. The odds are definitely not in Philly's favor to do that. Excellent team this year though.

whats your guess on how many years Belichick has left in him?

I wouldn't be surprised if three AFC South teams are in the playoffs next year. Indianapolis will get better under Josh McDaniels. Houston will have their team back and healthy. Tennessee got rid of Mularkey so there's room for improvement there. And Jacksonville is one of the best teams in the NFL right now.

I think the Patriots will make the playoffs and go deep again unless Brady gets hurt.

I wouldn't be surprised if three AFC South teams are in the playoffs next year. Indianapolis will get better under Josh McDaniels. Houston will have their team back and healthy. Tennessee got rid of Mularkey so there's room for improvement there. And Jacksonville is one of the best teams in the NFL right now.

I think the Patriots will make the playoffs and go deep again unless Brady gets hurt.
Patriots will be lucky to win division, Brady should retire.

NTfq5Ev.jpg

Lol that's a riot.

Indianapolis Colts:

2014 AFC Finalists
2016 Deflategate Runners Up
2018 Almost Hired Josh McDaniels

Back
Top Bottom