NFL 2021-22

The Saints heading for a complete rebuild, Brady possibly retiring and Leftwich appears destined for the head coach job in Jacksonville (plus there are a lot of problems there with Arians at the moment), and Carolina and Atlanta are complete dumpster fires. What a wild division the NFC South is right now.

AB..... Still at it. He'll get his money one way or another when all's said and done. Every day that goes by further reinforces my belief that the Steelers made the right decision about this dude.

Even as a lifetime Chiefs fan, I'm hoping Buffalo will win the conference once in the next couple years.

IMO Buffalo's only major error in a relatively error-free game was choosing to kick the ball deep on the kickoff with 13 seconds to go. Otherwise, in contrast to the weekend's other games that were rife with frequent lapses and poor play, that was truly elite football.

Sad but Buffalo has a voodoo doll hex put on the franchise, so. Won’t be winning anytime soon.

Unless it is tied after the quarter. Then what? Keep playing quarters until the teams collapse?
If the score is tied the when the OT clock gets to 0:00 just continue to play until a team scores, with no changes to current field position or down.

AB..... Still at it. He'll get his money one way or another when all's said and done. Every day that goes by further reinforces my belief that the Steelers made the right decision about this dude.

It's really insane that AB is going to sue the Bucs for offering him mental health care. They were going to pay the guy an extra $200,000 to take therapy.

It will be hard for him to prove defamation when so much of his insanity is on tape.

Gumbel then asked Brown if he believes he needs mental help of any kind.

“I have mental wealth, man,” Brown replied. “I know a lot of people may not understand me or know how I look at things or don’t know how I react emotionally to things. But that’s not for them to understand me. I’ve got a beautiful family, kids, and people all across the world that look up to me. There’s no reason I’m in this position at this point.”

Brown and Burstyn also said they’re considering suing the Buccaneers for defamation.

“A whole lotta money. A whole lot,” Brown said. “It’s totally disrespect, man. Mental health is an important key in the world, so to drag people along and play on people’s mental health it’s unfair and unfortunate.”

It's really insane that AB is going to sue the Bucs for offering him mental health care. They were going to pay the guy an extra $200,000 to take therapy.

It will be hard for him to prove defamation when so much of his insanity is on tape.

Gumbel then asked Brown if he believes he needs mental help of any kind.

“I have mental wealth, man,” Brown replied. “I know a lot of people may not understand me or know how I look at things or don’t know how I react emotionally to things. But that’s not for them to understand me. I’ve got a beautiful family, kids, and people all across the world that look up to me. There’s no reason I’m in this position at this point.”

Brown and Burstyn also said they’re considering suing the Buccaneers for defamation.

“A whole lotta money. A whole lot,” Brown said. “It’s totally disrespect, man. Mental health is an important key in the world, so to drag people along and play on people’s mental health it’s unfair and unfortunate.”
AB...... The gift that keeps on giving.

He better hope that he hits this lawsuit lottery. I find it hard to believe that another team would take a chance on him after this stunt. But, then again, this is the NFL. There's always another team that'll think they can fix him or keep him under control.

Man Trent Baalke is one cancerous little snake.

If the Leftwich deal falls through because of his shenanigans, he should be fired immediately. Especially since no coach will want to go there after this stuff.

AB...... The gift that keeps on giving.

He better hope that he hits this lawsuit lottery. I find it hard to believe that another team would take a chance on him after this stunt. But, then again, this is the NFL. There's always another team that'll think they can fix him or keep him under control.

Nobody should, but someone will. Desperation will always get talented players another shot.

I don't see how the defamation accusation could go anywhere. As for his salary, he didn't play the final game and he was on a vet minimum anyway.

Man Trent Baalke is one cancerous little snake.

If the Leftwich deal falls through because of his shenanigans, he should be fired immediately. Especially since no coach will want to go there after this stuff.

Baalke is one of the biggest scumbags in the league. Never liked the guy

Sounds like Hackett to Denver, Eberflus to Chicago, Leftwich to Jacksonville, bye bye Baalke

Although there's also rumors of Jacksonville hiring Fangio to pair with Baalke. I don't understand why anyone would choose Baalke over a coach

Although there's also rumors of Jacksonville hiring Fangio to pair with Baalke. I don't understand why anyone would choose Baalke over a coach
I hate the Khans.

Baalke has been doing **** like this all along. Lawrence should demand a trade the second they hire Fangio or keep Bevell.

Now New Orleans is pursuing Leftwich.

Swear to ****, I will lose my ****** mind if the Jags end up having to settle for Fangio or Bevell because of Baalke's shenanigans.

Are they still considering Doug Pederson?
Jags? No.

Trent Baalke is practicing the art of self-preservation. Every move he's making and every candidate he's forcing on them is about keeping his job. There are several prospects they've pursued that refused to interview with them because Baalke is there, and Leftwich wants Baalke gone. Baalke's pushing Fangio HARD because it keeps his job secure.

NFL scouts and others are literally telling Trevor Lawrence to demand a trade if Fangio is hired.

Imagine banking your franchise's entire future on the general manager who ran the 49ers organization into the ground instead of the best quarterback prospect since Peyton Manning. This is why the Jags are the Jags.

On top of all this, you have Jaguars greats like Fred Taylor and Jimmy Smith advocating for Byron Leftwich as head coach, Marvin Jones has signaled that he'll leave the team if they hire Fangio and keep Baalke.

It's just so obvious.

Still no news out of Jacksonville but it’s sounding increasingly likely that Trent Baalke will remain GM, which means Fangio or Bevell as HC.

Trevor Lawrence should demand a trade. He could thrive in Tampa, Green Bay or Pittsburgh.

The Jags deserve to be stuck with CJ Beathard or someone worse as QB if they keep Baalke.

Vic Fangio decided to kick a FG down 21-28 at home with 3-4 minutes left instead of going for it on 4th down against KC a few weeks ago in a meaningless game.

As a Raiders fan it sucks to see him leave Denver.

Back
Top Bottom