NFL 2022-23

Well that game went much better than I expected, especially with Zappe at QB most of the game

Sucks to lose that way and especially go 1-3 but it looked like there was some more hope this week

I don’t know what’s more nap inducing, watching Patrick Mahomes play or Jimmie Johnson race.

Picking up the tempo helps and use the pass to set up the run game.

Just need the defense to show up a bit more here. That was an excellent drive to answer, need about 3 or 4 more of them now.

Josh Allen is better than Lamar Jackson. Not by much, but that’s why from what I watched on RedZone.
Watched the game, Josh Allen has a O line. Baltimore was about to run away, then the flags started to fly and calls weren't getting made. I have a feeling there's gonna be a rematch.

I really am a Kansas City hater. They’re just so boring, even the Patriots were more entertaining.

That’s all relative. Their fans suck.
I couldn’t stand NE domination because so many of their fans were also spoiled Bruins/Celtics/Red Sox fans.

Mahomes is a bit like Steph Curry in his play style. An already great QB with tremendous creative ability. The individual plays he can make are just nuts.

I couldn’t stand NE domination because so many of their fans were also spoiled Bruins/Celtics/Red Sox fans.

Mahomes is a bit like Steph Curry in his play style. An already great QB with tremendous creative ability. The individual plays he can make are just nuts.

I respect Mahomes but **** I hate them winning.

I'm not a Chiefs guy, but I've never heard them described as boring. Just tonight Mahomes has made a couple all time "He did WHAT!!" plays

I'm not a Chiefs guy, but I've never heard them described as boring. Just tonight Mahomes has made a couple all time "He did WHAT!!" plays

It’s boring watching a rival dominate every week, simple as that.

As much as I hate to say it, it’s probably Buffalo vs Kansas City again for the chance to the Super Bowl.

It’ll be a miracle for the Raiders to beat this team twice in a season where they’re already 1-3.

Back
Top Bottom