NFL 2023-2024

He’s been terrible for 5 years now.

His call of the Eagles winning the Super Bowl was so lethargic and lazy. He needs to hang it up.

His call during the Chargers/Jaguars game for NBC last year was so low energy. Trevor Lawrence is mounting this epic comeback and Al Michaels is just giving this bland call, still stuck in the mode where the game's over and the Chargers have won. All the way to the game winning field goal kick when he just says "there's a flag down."

NBC made the right call putting Mike Tirico in the booth.

His call during the Chargers/Jaguars game for NBC last year was so low energy. Trevor Lawrence is mounting this epic comeback and Al Michaels is just giving this bland call, still stuck in the mode where the game's over and the Chargers have won. All the way to the game winning field goal kick when he just says "there's a flag down."

NBC made the right call putting Mike Tirico in the booth.
I have to feel NBC cant wait to pull him outta the booth but know they cant because it would be a bad look.

On the other hand I think Kirk Herbstreit is tremendous.

I have to feel NBC cant wait to pull him outta the booth but know they cant because it would be a bad look.

Al Michaels? Or Mike Tirico?

Al Michaels deserves to go out on his own terms, but he also needs to realize he needs to go out sooner than later. It's embarrassing to listen to him call football games. Most of the TNF broadcasts last year, he was just some bitter old man making snarky comments and might as well have said "get off my lawn" every snap.

Aside from Al Michaels, the Amazon Prime package is actually pretty impressive - which isn't surprising since it's an NBC production. NBC and CBS do a great job with the NFL. Fox and ESPN can get ******.

Al Michaels? Or Mike Tirico?

Al Michaels deserves to go out on his own terms, but he also needs to realize he needs to go out sooner than later. It's embarrassing to listen to him call football games. Most of the TNF broadcasts last year, he was just some bitter old man making snarky comments and might as well have said "get off my lawn" every snap.

Aside from Al Michaels, the Amazon Prime package is actually pretty impressive - which isn't surprising since it's an NBC production. NBC and CBS do a great job with the NFL. Fox and ESPN can get ******.
Al Michaels.

I dont think I ever pay much attention to who's calling a game or a race. You can alway tell what team they like. If they like a team a 3 yard gain is always a 4 yard gain. If they don't like a team a 3 yard gain is getting back to the line of scrimmage.

I’ve arrived at the factory of sadness.
IMG_4651.jpeg

Anthony Richardson evaluated for a possible concussion sustained on his 2nd rushing TD of the day. Damn. Back of his head smacked the ground.

The Chiefs and Jaguars are a comedy of errors so far. Both teams look discombobulated, the Chiefs more so.

Bucs 2-0…didn’t have any expectations headed into the season so that’s some good stuff. Baker played really well.

The Chiefs defense really came up big, but the Jags were verg poor offensively. I think every big decision Pederson made was the wrong one.

Lots of surprising finishes. Can't believe the Chargers found a way to Charger again.

Zach Wilson can play, but everything would have to line up for the Jets to stay with the Cowboys, and it's not so far. Defense will need to force a turnover or figure out how to disrupt Dak's rhythm.

The Chiefs defense really came up big, but the Jags were verg poor offensively. I think every big decision Pederson made was the wrong one.

Lots of surprising finishes. Can't believe the Chargers found a way to Charger again.
The Jags will never beat the Chiefs. Never ever. They haven’t in well over a decade.

Press Taylor really needs to go though.

Indianapolis is gonna win that division.

Rams seem to have their mojo back so far this season, and are hanging much better with San Fran than I expected. Kyren Williams has been a revelation. And these guys don’t even have Kupp for the time being.

Zach Wilson can play, but everything would have to line up for the Jets to stay with the Cowboys, and it's not so far. Defense will need to force a turnover or figure out how to disrupt Dak's rhythm.
My biggest concern is that they will get Zak out of rythem and back to throwing interceptions.

Chiefs fans blaming the refs for … reasons. Lol.

Adrian Hill hates the Jaguars and should never be allowed to officiate these games. There was actually notable scrutiny placed on Hill’s officiating of Jags games in the sports media this week. Along with his suspicious record when it comes to favorable outcomes for Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom