NFL 2023-2024

I’ll give credit to the Jets for keeping composure and playing lights out defense after Rodgers went down, and Wilson for finally stringing a drive together in the 4th. But Josh Allen blew a two-score lead with some really mindless turnovers when there was no real need to force the issue.

I’ll give credit to the Jets for keeping composure and playing lights out defense after Rodgers went down, and Wilson for finally stringing a drive together in the 4th. But Josh Allen blew a two-score lead with some really mindless turnovers when there was no real need to force the issue.
Agree, just an ugly week for most QB's

They've peed down their legs before with much bigger stakes on the line, but this may be the least excusable.
Jets have a D, Bills will be fine.

Buffalo might end up being the worst team in that division this year. Time will tell.

If Rodgers is out for the year, the Jets need to find a QB.

Future trivia answer Rodgers was 0-1 passing in his Jets debut

The last time the Jaguars beat the Chiefs was in 2009.

The way they played for the first three quarters on Sunday, I don't see that changing this week. Hopefully a lot of mistakes, mainly involving the rookie (Tank Bigsby) get cleaned up.

The last time the Jaguars beat the Chiefs was in 2009.

The way they played for the first three quarters on Sunday, I don't see that changing this week. Hopefully a lot of mistakes, mainly involving the rookie (Tank Bigsby) get cleaned up.
I don’t see why they can’t win. We’ve seen the Jags play them pretty close at Arrowhead in the playoffs, and without Kelce Mahomes doesn’t have great skill position players around him. Toney pretty much handed the game to Detroit last week with how terrible his stone hands were. And the crowd should be as big as the Jags have had in a long while for a regular season game.

I don’t see why they can’t win. We’ve seen the Jags play them pretty close at Arrowhead in the playoffs, and without Kelce Mahomes doesn’t have great skill position players around him. Toney pretty much handed the game to Detroit last week with how terrible his stone hands were. And the crowd should be as big as the Jags have had in a long while for a regular season game.

Is Kelce still out?

O-line is terrible and, while the defense won the game, that left a lot to be desired as well. Then you've got this Dollar Tree offensive coordinator who pushes "Ask Madden" on every second or third down play.

Although, I always thought Anthony Richardson would be a problem on week one because of his size, athleticism and unknowns. Once the Jags finally contained him and made him throw, it was all over.

Is Kelce still out?

O-line is terrible and, while the defense won the game, that left a lot to be desired as well. Then you've got this Dollar Tree offensive coordinator who pushes "Ask Madden" on every second or third down play.

Although, I always thought Anthony Richardson would be a problem on week one because of his size, athleticism and unknowns. Once the Jags finally contained him and made him throw, it was all over.
Kelce was limited and is questionable, so even if he plays he won’t be at 100%. And otherwise, the Chiefs receiving corps is probably as bad as it’s been while Mahomes has been there. I wouldn’t be surprised if they aren’t as much of a juggernaut this season. They struggled to run the ball against Detroit too.

Back
Top Bottom