NFL 2023-2024

With Bryce Young, my thoughts are more about what Carolina gave up to get him.
i didnt watch the game, but i did listen to it. from what the carolina radio guys were saying, he made some mistakes and there are going to be growing pains. But he was also owning up to his mistakes, and made some good reads as well.

From what i've seen and heard from the off season, he's the real deal.

Carolina had to give up a lot to get a QB, they've been in QB hell since Cam got hurt.

I'm all in Young, i think he's going to be a good one.

Rhule really destroyed this team.

The saints looked good on D. The "O" did just enough to win. Cant guard mike had a one handed catch....

A little opening day deja vu for the Broncos.

IMG_4638.jpeg

i didnt watch the game, but i did listen to it. from what the carolina radio guys were saying, he made some mistakes and there are going to be growing pains. But he was also owning up to his mistakes, and made some good reads as well.

From what i've seen and heard from the off season, he's the real deal.

Carolina had to give up a lot to get a QB, they've been in QB hell since Cam got hurt.

I'm all in Young, i think he's going to be a good one.

Rhule really destroyed this team.

Bryce Young’s size is a problem, just like it is/was for Kyler Murray. And the biggest issue for Carolina is that they gave up everything for him. If he doesn’t become a top-5 QB or, even worse, gets injured, Carolina is screwed for at least a half-decade.

None of these QBs were worth a first round pick, and definitely not worth giving up years of draft picks.

Bryce Young’s size is a problem, just like it is/was for Kyler Murray. And the biggest issue for Carolina is that they gave up everything for him. If he doesn’t become a top-5 QB or, even worse, gets injured, Carolina is screwed for at least a half-decade.

None of these QBs were worth a first round pick, and definitely not worth giving up years of draft picks.
we'll see what happens.

Spent about five minutes trying to get a stream to load since I don't have ESPN. Once it finally loaded, I saw it said ESPN on ABC. I guess I'm not up-to-date with everything, so I had no idea. Is this just for the opening week or are all MNF games going to be on ABC?

Spent about five minutes trying to get a stream to load since I don't have ESPN. Once it finally loaded, I saw it said ESPN on ABC. I guess I'm not up-to-date with everything, so I had no idea. Is this just for the opening week or are all MNF games going to be on ABC?

Week 1 of MNF and the ESPN playoff broadcasts have been simulcast on ABC for a few years now. The Titans/Jags game for the division back in January was on ABC too.

There are more MNF games on ABC this year though. Several games only on ABC.

If the SAG and WGA strikes drag on, and all signs are that they will, I'd expect to see a ton more live sports navigate over to ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.

Looks like Rodgers is out for the season :D
No way the Jets are not a cursed franchise.

Hopefully it’s not a serious ankle issue, but after being damn near indestructible in GB he goes and gets injured his first quarter as Jet…WTF.

Nine games will be exclusively or simulcast on ABC this season.

Can't make this stuff up with Rodgers. I don't like him, but I have nothing against the long suffering Jets. Hopefully it turns out to be a severe sprain, which is probably the best case scenario.

Week 1 of MNF and the ESPN playoff broadcasts have been simulcast on ABC for a few years now. The Titans/Jags game for the division back in January was on ABC too.

There are more MNF games on ABC this year though. Several games only on ABC.

If the SAG and WGA strikes drag on, and all signs are that they will, I'd expect to see a ton more live sports navigate over to ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.

Nine games will be exclusively or simulcast on ABC this season.

Thanks guys! I use Sling Blue which doesn’t include ESPN. MNF is all I was worried about missing, so it’s nice to know I’ll be able to watch a few on ABC.

Rodgers xray was negative. Hopefully he will good to go next week.

Back
Top Bottom