NFL 2023-2024

We’re so back.
Screenshot_20230917_191106_Samsung Internet.jpg

Refs allowed Washington to get away with some pass interference on the Denver two point play attempt.

Some random thoughts. The Vikings look awful, the Bucs don’t look awful even with Mayfield under center, the Eagles look like they didn’t have training camp but D’Andre Swift and the O line looked good. Justin Fields doesn’t look like he’s progressed, the Cowboys look lethal!

I think Baker’s a better QB than a lot of people give him credit for.
Got the Browns to the playoffs and got then their first win in almost two decades. You're not a crap QB if you can do that.

Dude played through a dead arm, which didn't help him. He can be inconsistent at times, but maybe his tenure with Carolina and LA helped him grow some. I'm all for people find their footing with time. He's got the locker room behind him and having a solid defense helps as well.

Got the Browns to the playoffs and got then their first win in almost two decades. You're not a crap QB if you can do that.

Dude played through a dead arm, which didn't help him. He can be inconsistent at times, but maybe his tenure with Carolina and LA helped him grow some. I'm all for people find their footing with time. He's got the locker room behind him and having a solid defense helps as well.

I felt bad for him with all the hate he got when playing for that once-proud franchise in Charlotte that David Tepper is hellbent on destroying. He's a much better QB than he gets credit for.

Back
Top Bottom