NFL 2023-2024

I hate the damn colts with a passion and hate that the Jags and Titans are hellbent on giving Jim Irsay the division for another generation.

How are the Jets voluntarily going with Zach Wilson? He's so bad at football.
What other options do they really have? Tim Boyle also sucks, anyone they pick up off the street probably wouldn’t be any good either, I’m not sure who’s realistically available for a trade. Their season effectively ended when Rodgers went down, all their eggs were in that basket.

What other options do they really have? Tim Boyle also sucks, anyone they pick up off the street probably wouldn’t be any good either, I’m not sure who’s realistically available for a trade. Their season effectively ended when Rodgers went down, all their eggs were in that basket.
He's 5-10 for 29 yards. He's voluntarily sacked himself twice. They have a world beater D, 2 solid rbs, and a star in Garrett Wilson. Literally anyone would be better than Zach.

Since Baalke’s gonna do it anyway, trade Trevor Lawrence to The Jets for a fifth round pick, name CJ Beathard the starter, make Press Taylor head coach, tank for a first round pick so we can draft a middle linebacker, and burn it all down.

The Jets couldn't do anything right in the first 20 minutes of the game. Wilson is being coached to avoid turnovers at all costs, and is obliging so far today. However, to play that conservatively, the running game has to get going. The running game was nonexistent and losing yards until the Jets finally put together a competent drive at the end of the half. The defense also blew a massive coverage that allowed a TE to catch a 56-yard TD. Inexcusable.

Miami is so good and Denver so bad that McDaniel made a ridiculous call to go for a fourth down inside the Dolphins' own 30, didn't convert, and it didn't matter at all. They're basically playing like it's a video game and making it work.

Wentz, trade for Mariotta. Literally anybody. He’s f***ing terrible. Also seems like a petulant child too.
He was throwing a fit after the fans started booing him today. They were booing because he literally just gave himself up for a sack with no one by him and then the next play he chucked the ball in the dirt. He's God awful.

There's no way Foles, Mccoy, Ryan, Daniel, or Henne can be worse than Wilson. He might literally be the worst QB I've ever seen.
Henne said he turned down the Jets already, he won the Super Bowl and retired, so it can’t end much better than that. I think Ryan “retired” to CBS in a manner that still lets him get paid big money by the Colts so long as he doesn’t play anywhere else, Daniel is an analyst and coaches flag football with his kids. Foles and McCoy could be interesting options, but there’s also no guarantee they’d be interested back. Worth a shot though, yeah.

Henne said he turned down the Jets already, he won the Super Bowl and retired, so it can’t end much better than that. I think Ryan “retired” to CBS in a manner that still lets him get paid big money by the Colts so long as he doesn’t play anywhere else, Daniel is an analyst and coaches flag football with his kids. Foles and McCoy could be interesting options, but there’s also no guarantee they’d be interested back. Worth a shot though, yeah.
Go scout a two hand touch game in Central Park. You'll probably find a couple options better than Zach.

So bad I’d actually be fine if Trevor Lawrence went to another team and wouldn’t be mad if he won a Super Bowl.

Go Redskins I guess.

The Jets have run the ball 18 times for 32 yards. Even that isn't indicative of how poorly they've fared on every drive but one. The typical drive of the day, repeated over and over, has been rushing for a loss of 1-3 yards on first down, followed by Wilson operating from 2nd then 3rd and long in obvious passing situations.

He's out of his depth, and they're doing him zero favors. First down play action would be the thing to try at this point, but they don't appear willing.

Russell Wilson will get blamed for the emerging latest debacle in Denver, but as far as I can tell, he's playing blandly capable QB, and it's just that Sean Payton has made zero changes that made this team more competent.

Zach Wilson actually looks really good on this drive

Romo was right with what he was calling for the Jets to do. First time all day the Patriots didn't know exactly what was coming, and Wilson made correct reads and delivered some pretty passes. All borne out of desperation, and may be too late. Now it's on the defense to get another stop.

Zach and the Jets have their shot, need another long drive. I wish I had more confidence, but it's possible.

Back
Top Bottom