NFL 2023-2024

Some people don't understand stupid **** until you hit them in the pocketbook. Watson had a good day. Perhaps he's one of those people that pays attention to losing money

I read an article yesterday saying basically there are too many cooks in the kitchen for the Bears. Too many voices in his ear. I don't know. I don't watch the Bears to see what is happening
I generally don't trust these "dual threat QBs" that get drafted super high. College and the NFL are totally different, and most of these QBs don't work out in the NFL.

Honestly, it's so hard to tell who has the worst team this season! Chicago? NY Jets? Denver?
Mark your calendars:

1695597754039.png

I’m not sure if I want to know more about this or not.
RAVENS CURRENT INJURIES: 𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙀: •RB JK Dobbins •RB Justice Hill •RB Gus Edwards •RB Keaton Mitchell •WR Odell Beckham Jr. •WR Rashod Bateman •WR Tylan Wallace •C Tyler Linderbaum •OG Andrew Vorhees •LT Ronnie Stanley •LS Nick Moore 𝘿𝙀𝙁𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙀: •CB Marlon Humphrey •CB Damarion Williams •CB Trayvon Mullen •S Marcus Williams •S Ar’Darius Washington •LB Odafe Oweh •LB David Ojabo •LB Malik Hamm •LB Tyus Bowser

And now I have some immature comments

The Cowboys lose. Does it get any better?

Sam Howell played more like Thurston Howell yesterday! He certainly lived up to his 6th round pedigree.

Justin Fields played like Mrs. Fields yesterday. The Bears are worse than last year and it’s hard to believe that is possible.

And now I have some immature comments

The Cowboys lose. Does it get any better?

Sam Howell played more like Thurston Howell yesterday! He certainly lived up to his 6th round pedigree.

Justin Fields played like Mrs. Fields yesterday. The Bears are worse than last year and it’s hard to believe that is possible.

The entire 2021 QB class is starting to look like one of the worst in spite of all the hype.

Zach Wilson's issues have been litigated thoroughly here, and same with Justin Fields. Mac Jones, IMO, is still the best of that class despite his sophomore slump, but even he's just average. And Trevor Lawrence should explore his options because he won't become great in that cursed ass franchise.

I agree about the class of 21. I just can’t give up on Lawrence & the Jags. Doug Peterson is a good coach and I think they’ll get it going in the right direction. Does that make me delusional?😂

I agree about the class of 21. I just can’t give up on Lawrence & the Jags. Doug Peterson is a good coach and I think they’ll get it going in the right direction. Does that make me delusional?😂

The problem is higher up than Doug Pederson.

Trent Baalke is a franchise killer. The pass rush was a huge concern going into the offseason, and Baalke did nothing to address it. The cornerback position was a major concern, and Baalke did nothing to address it. The offensive line was a problem, and the only reason Baalke drafted Anton Harrison was because of Cam Robinson's suspension.

If Baalke's history in San Francisco is any indication, which it is, it's very possible Doug Pederson won't make it to the end of the season. It's now highly likely the Jags fall to 2-6 before the bye week - which could be the end for Pederson.

Frustrations will also be very high because a 10-win season and winning the division was the floor for this team, and now it's looking like winning 9 games and having an outside shot at the Wild Card is the ceiling.

There's no excuse for losing to Houston. None. And not only was it a blowout loss, their entire offensive line was injured. Yet the Jaguars defense let CJ Stroud, behind a JV practice squad O-line, look like Tom Brady, while Trevor Lawrence is playing like Brady Quinn.

I expected the Indianapolis game to be a slugfest and felt Richardson would be a huge unknown. I expected to lose to Kansas City. Losing to Houston is unacceptable, and the entire team looks really bad.

Back
Top Bottom