NFL 2023-2024

Jameis had actually led a good drive to set up a makable FG attempt, but it’s no good and the Packers complete the comeback.

I swear he does this **** every other game. The full tilt gambler persona is so bad.
Its crazy! Funny enough... I was scoreboard watching and saw the score and time so I quickly switched to the game. In my head I go "Cant wait to hear what dumb decision Staley made". I didnt think it would be that dumb! lol

Miami getting some revenge on Denver for the Nuggets beating the Heat in the NBA Finals.
It is going to take some time for Sean Payton to clean up things in Denver.

shopping.jpeg.jpg

Zebras beat the Ravens
That was BS.

I hate the Colts more than any other team. Even worse is that Irsay is BFFs with the commissioner and the colts get all the calls.

Been going on for decades.

They suspended Tom Brady for four games and tainted his legacy because Irsay whined about a blowout loss.

On top of that, colts fans are assholes.

At least on paper, this late afternoon window looks like the worst I’ve ever seen. Maybe even enough to make NASCAR at Texas look relatively compelling. Hopefully it surprises.

At least on paper, this late afternoon window looks like the worst I’ve ever seen. Maybe even enough to make NASCAR at Texas look relatively compelling. Hopefully it surprises.
I'm watching race now. NFL isn't getting anymore viewership from my house this week.

My biggest concern with the Jags is what Trent Baalke will do.

If they go 5-12, which looks likely at this point, Baalke will burn it all down and rebuild. And I'm not sure it's worth keeping Trevor Lawrence in that instance. Plus, you have a pissed off city that doesn't want to pay for that stadium, so they might be moving to London soon. Although, I wouldn't be shocked if David Tepper beat them to the punch on going there.

Back
Top Bottom