NFL 2023-2024

Yeah, with all of that talent on the Jags offense, there is no excuse for them to be so mediocre. I know you say the OL isn't great, but with Lawrence and Etienne and the pass catchers they have, one would definitely expect better results.
It’s offensive to watch this **** every Sunday.

Defense is legit. Every time this offense is on the field, my blood pressure shoots up.

These QB contracts are stupid. Unless you have Patrick Mahomes, you don't pay these things.

I'd take an average QB with a great defense and a strong offensive line over a "Franchise QB" any day.
Watson’s contract is the peak of stupidity. There are no outs for Cleveland, which other teams are usually smart enough to slide into the terms. The Bengals have an out with Burrow after 2027, the Giants have an out with Jones after next year, the Chiefs could release Mahomes after 2027 with $0 dead cap, Ravens have an out with Lamar after 2027. And if any of those guys absolutely needed to be released before the out year the dead cap would be nothing compared to what it is for the Browns with Watson. It’s the worst contract possibly ever. They have the ability to restructure and that’s it. You can restructure and try to add void years and all but ultimately the price they’ll pay for this is worse than anything any other franchise has ever paid.

What is everyone's favorite team around here? I know Andys all Jacksonville. I'm 100% Raven

Been on the Chargers going back to Tomlinson bursting onto the scene as a rookie in 2001, that it is about the time I made the switch over from the Dolphins coinciding with Dan Marino's retirement, I was a huge Marino fan in the 90's growing up in pure awe of how fast he threw the football, (separate story, but my pop warner team played at halftime in a primetime Dolphins Chargers game, and they were out on the field as we were walking back we walked in between Kosar and Marino in shock as they were warming up, Junior Seau threw a ball at us from the endzone). So I always liked them in the Boss Ross Stan Humphries Natrone Means days one of the few Chargers games I’ve actually been to was a Chargers Steelers game the year they met in the playoffs Alfred Pupunu drink the football celebration, it was hard to escape the excitement around here in 95' when they went to the Superbowl, made it an easy decision once Marino retired, but perhaps it is time for me to come back home to the Fins of Mikey McDaniels I like their squad 🐬.

Eagles fan. Born and raised.

8283517B-914E-40F5-AFC4-0DD8250D4F5A.png

Watching in the RV we have 2 hotspots in case 1 goes down. So far it's been good. Hated seeing Mandrews go out. I'm waiting for the NFL to do something about tackles like that, see that a lot lately.
Terrible game in your favor.

For a minute, I thought you were gonna have a real bad night.

Amazon finally gets a good game, then Burrow gets injured! Don’t know if anyone follows Tom Grossi on YouTube, but I’m sure he’s gonna have some fun with that.

Amazon finally gets a good game, then Burrow gets injured! Don’t know if anyone follows Tom Grossi on YouTube, but I’m sure he’s gonna have some fun with that.
JAX/NO was entertaining.

It shouldn’t have been 😡 but it was.

It’s either close wins or blowout losses with this team.

JAX/NO was entertaining.

It shouldn’t have been 😡 but it was.

It’s either close wins or blowout losses with this team.

With Jacksonville or NO? Really, NO isn’t a bad team. I mean, their division isn’t great, so they can easily win the division. But even if that doesn’t happen, I think they are good enough to get a wildcard spot.

With Jacksonville or NO? Really, NO isn’t a bad team. I mean, their division isn’t great, so they can easily win the division. But even if that doesn’t happen, I think they are good enough to get a wildcard spot.
Jags blew a 24-9 lead because Press Taylor sucks at clock management (three straight screen passes with that lead) and the defense gets too complacent.

Press Taylor has caused me a lot of pain.

Yeah, I don't think the Ravens/Jaguars game is gonna be as good for me as last year's game was.

Ravens have a good offense and defense. Jags have a good defense and nothing resembling an offence.

@LibertyU24

When the NFL reviews whether to eliminate the hip-drop tackle next offseason, the video of Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews' injury will likely be shown.
Andrews was injured in the first quarter Thursday on a hip-drop tackle by Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Logan Wilson. That same type of tackle caused a high ankle sprain to Patrick Mahomes last postseason, and that got the discussion going on whether it should be outlawed.

After the game, Ravens coach John Harbaugh said the injury was serious and "it looks like a season-ending injury."
Near the end of the Ravens' opening drive, Andrews was tackled near the goal line and then was writhing on the ground in pain. He was ruled out before the first quarter finished.

The hip-drop tackle, in which a defender uses his weight to pull an opponent down, often pinning the ballcarrier's legs underneath, could be banned by the league’s competition committee because of the danger and the recent injuries that have come from it.
Andrews limped to the locker room and the Amazon Prime Video broadcast said he was on crutches. Andrews is the key player in the Ravens' passing game, a three-time Pro Bowler. He had 521 yards and six touchdowns coming into Thursday's game. It's a massive blow to lose him for the rest of the season.
It won't be much consolation to Andrews, but by next season we might not see that type of tackle allowed anymore.

When the NFL reviews whether to eliminate the hip-drop tackle next offseason, the video of Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews' injury will likely be shown.
Andrews was injured in the first quarter Thursday on a hip-drop tackle by Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Logan Wilson. That same type of tackle caused a high ankle sprain to Patrick Mahomes last postseason, and that got the discussion going on whether it should be outlawed.

After the game, Ravens coach John Harbaugh said the injury was serious and "it looks like a season-ending injury."
Near the end of the Ravens' opening drive, Andrews was tackled near the goal line and then was writhing on the ground in pain. He was ruled out before the first quarter finished.

Andrews limped to the locker room and the Amazon Prime Video broadcast said he was on crutches. Andrews is the key player in the Ravens' passing game, a three-time Pro Bowler. He had 521 yards and six touchdowns coming into Thursday's game. It's a massive blow to lose him for the rest of the season.
It won't be much consolation to Andrews, but by next season we might not see that type of tackle allowed anymore.
Jesus, might as well just play flag football at this point

Back
Top Bottom