NFL Thread

Looks like perfect weather.Artificial turf field? The NFL can screw up a wet dream.
Yes, the turf had only been used once. They bought it from the Saints after it was used for a bowl game one time. It was supposed to just be a one time use again, as they will be replacing it with brand new turf for next year.

I watched the Saints and Patriots preseason game last night. It was actually a pretty good entertaining game. I'm glad I caught it.

Steelers vs Lions on now

I'm not really a huge Steelers fan, just enjoy watching them.
The best game last season was a game not many people talk about. Raiders vs Steelers was a classic. Just too bad the Steelers won it.

Carson Wentz looked positive for the Eagles

Raiders looked great against the Cards. Looking forward to this season.

I was pretty happy with how the Titans looked against the Chargers last night. Tennessee's running game is gonna be legit this year.

And I also see that Zach Mettenberger hasn't forgotten how to throw interceptions at Nissan Stadium. :D

And Carson Wentz cracked a rib...

And Carson Wentz cracked a rib...
Looks like he'll be back by the start of the regular season though. Still, it sucks to miss the preseason as a rookie because the Eagles won't be able to get a good look at what he can do.

I was pretty happy with how the Titans looked against the Chargers last night. Tennessee's running game is gonna be legit this year.

And I also see that Zach Mettenberger hasn't forgotten how to throw interceptions at Nissan Stadium. :D

I honestly think Houston and Tennessee are gonna be good teams this year.

Jacksonville, I keep hearing how great they'll be this year. Am I supposed to get my hopes up? :idunno:

Indianapolis is a dumpster fire.

I honestly think Houston and Tennessee are gonna be good teams this year.

Jacksonville, I keep hearing how great they'll be this year. Am I supposed to get my hopes up? :idunno:

Indianapolis is a dumpster fire.
I think the Jags and Titans will both be better, but probably not playoff good yet. I see probably 6-8 wins for both teams. I don't see Houston being much better than last year, I think Osweiler is gonna be a bust with the Texans. Usually when a QB gets a big contract based on a few starts, it doesn't work out (see Scott Mitchell and Matt Flynn). Indy lives or dies based on the health of Andrew Luck.

Yes I'm a Packer fan but...........

a329d24de40be80e8ca9d1f0433696d7.jpg

I mean, as a Lions fan...Preseason doesn't really mean much to me. If I remember correctly, the same season that we lost every single regular season game, we went 4-0 in preseason.

You don't know Ben then?It takes alot more than a hangnail.
Lol. Riiiight. Its all part of his schtick. We call it almost every time it happens. He gets a hang nail in the first quarter, the announcers talk about how tough he is and blah, blah, blah, all so he can come back from his hangnail at halftime, win the game, and look like some kind of hero. This happens 3 or 4 times a season.

I'm watching a rerun of the Bills/Giants on NFL Network. Eli looked bad.

Boom Herron (Ohio State) is on the Bills, I did not know that. Will have to keep an eye on him this season.

The Bills look kinda good so far.

NFL won't allow Mike Tirico to call the NBC Thursday Night Football games. Said the Sunday night team has to call the Thursday night games too.

Can NBC just retire Al Michaels?

If Romo can't even last through a couple of series, that's scary tbh.

Hopefully It was nothing serious, he looked pretty good. He just has to stay upright, he's not as mobile as he used to be.

On the other side, Tampa Bay looked pretty good.

That front four on defense is going to be nasty. Jameis and Mike looked fantastic, oh and Augayo kicked 6 for 6. He finally working those nerves off.

The Browns defense looks awful. This is going to be a long ass season. :(
I'm sure the eagles offense will make them look good week 1

If Romo can't even last through a couple of series, that's scary tbh.

Hopefully It was nothing serious, he looked pretty good. He just has to stay upright, he's not as mobile as he used to be.
Cracked bone in his back.Out for 8 to 10 weeks.

Wow, it's his vertebrae?

He needs to consider retirement, I hate to see a man go out like this but damn. He should consider his long-term health, his back is shot to sh!t.
They didn't say.They did say he might play week 1 too? They going to kill that boy.

I think so no real receivers and who knows what Sam Bradford is, though we've been ok tonight vs Indy

The Browns seem to have a decent offense. With Terrell Pryor, Josh Gordon and RGIII, they at least, have a chance of moving the ball this year.

Back
Top Bottom