NFL Thread

the difference in the calls is horrible on some of those QBs. I've literally seen pocket QBs have a finger glance off of their helmet, and because its considered a personal foul to touch their helmet, they get the roughing the passer penalty.

If you run like a running back, you get hit like a running back.

Once a quarterback scrambles, they become a running back which is why most quarterbacks, when they take off and run, they slide when they're about to get hit.

If your statement is true it is probably only because the Pats and Pack have so many fans they would make the make the most noise. I guarantee you if that sort of thing happens to Carson Wentz on Sunday the only uproar you will hear will be out of Philly.
Wentz is going against my Browns. He probably won't even be touched the entire game.

I live 10 miles from the stadium, I think I have a better temperature on the fan base than you do.
And thats why you don't notice the bandwagon fans. There have been lots of them. I have 2 buddies that have magically become Panthers fans that were lifelong Browns fans. I mean, I can't say I blame them, but point is, the bandwagon is full steam ahead. Just like the Patriots bandwagon in the mid 2000's.

Wentz is going against my Browns. He probably won't even be touched the entire game.

The last line I saw was the Eagles +6.5 which seems awfully generous. Of course I want my Birds to win but I also hope the Browns can make something happen this year and get out of the doldrums as the fans deserve it.

The last line I saw was the Eagles +6.5 which seems awfully generous. Of course I want my Birds to win but I also hope the Browns can make something happen this year and get out of the doldrums as the fans deserve it.
Not happening this year. They are bad. Lucky if they win 4 games.

Time to kick this thing off. Hopefully this year will be at least slightly less disappointing than the last two.

Titans go up 10-0 on the Vikes.

Why is it every year Tennessee plays like Super Bowl contenders in Week 1 and they play like #1 overall draft pick contenders in Weeks 2-17?

Why is it every year Tennessee plays like Super Bowl contenders in Week 1 and they play like #1 overall draft pick contenders in Weeks 2-17?

Stop being such a negative Nancy.lol

Be happy, you never know when they will take that next step.

Mariota throws a Pick 6, Vikings take the lead.

Scratch that "Super Bowl contenders in Week 1" comment.

Vikings score again on a Titans turnover, Minnesota up 22-10 now.

Gonna be another long year....

I bet that Williams guy will go out of bounds the next time lol.

There were some really good games today. If they keep this up, I might boycott the chase too.

The Browns: the only team that would run a fake punt while having the punter (#4) line up on the line....
CsFz0NEXgAAj964.jpg

It was great watching young Carson Wentz at the controls yesterday for the Eagles as it is easy to see he is a rookie but he has the skills and smarts to become a franchise QB. On the other hand you have RG3 who couldn't make adjustments at the line and missed receivers and near the end of the game decides it is smart to run into and Eagles player instead of running out of bounds. The result? RG3 is on injured reserve and gone for at least 8 games and who knows if there will be a job for him when he returns.

It was great watching young Carson Wentz at the controls yesterday for the Eagles as it is easy to see he is a rookie but he has the skills and smarts to become a franchise QB. On the other hand you have RG3 who couldn't make adjustments at the line and missed receivers and near the end of the game decides it is smart to run into and Eagles player instead of running out of bounds. The result? RG3 is on injured reserve and gone for at least 8 games and who knows if there will be a job for him when he returns.
I'm excited for the future, I bet the Browns wished they had that draft pick back

Back
Top Bottom