NHL 2017-2018

Stanley Cup Playoffs - Night #2

DaljUDZVMAEhaoL.jpg:large

No goaltender has ever posted 4 straight shutouts in the history of the NHL post-season. Matt Murray is going four his 4th tomorrow night. Maybe some history is to be made?

No goaltender has ever posted 4 straight shutouts in the history of the NHL post-season. Matt Murray is going four his 4th tomorrow night. Maybe some history is to be made?
I don't think so Flyers will come out hungry

Unfortunately I wont be awake for the Nashville game. Of the three early games, I will be watching Columbus vs Washington. I'm intersted to see how the Blue Jackets will perform in the playoffs.
I plan on watching all three but I'm probably looking forward to the Blue Jackets / Capitols series the most tonight.

This 5 minute major against Columbus is bringing back rough memories from when New York scored four goals on Detroit earlier this season.

Psst, you can watch the local teams on your RSN in the first round. We don't get NHL Network but FOX Sports Sun still carries the game. I should switch to Leafs-ruins right now anyways though.

Hope your team wins tonite guys, mine won last nite, no dog in the fight tonight, but wouldn't mind seeing Nash lose. I no not likely

That's our Ghost Bear!

You’re up 2-0 heading into the 3rd. Didn’t think I’d see that after the other night.
Me either, you guys can't even buy one tonight like 3 off the post and that one just before intermission.

'Crosby sucks!'
'Crosby sucks!'
'Crosby sucks!'

I think your collective chants may just be fueling him.

I love these two months of this sport. Oh, did I already say that before? Sorry.

Go Pens!

Back
Top Bottom