On Going - Songs You Like

Wow. What the hell are you guys drinkin?
That's kinda what I was thinking. I don't drink very often anymore. But when I did drink a lot, the last thing I wanted to do was think that hard to follow along with something like that. That reminds me of an old drinking game we played called "I give to you a schmoo". Anybody ever played that game?

Former Black Sabbath singer, Tony Martin. Very underrated singer when he was with Sabbath (which was more or less a Tony Iommi solo project), but very good stuff. Tony Martin did this album back in 2006. Metal with a fiddle.

A classic song................Starry, Starry Night - Don Mclean

And I am a big fan of John Anderson. Love the song "Swinging".

I really like this song by Don McLean, originally sung by Roy Orbison.

One of my favorite guitar riffs ever for the opening and under the verses. The solo is really sweet too. Ritchie Blackmore is just awesome!

Almost anything by Pink Floyd , Led Zeppelin , The Doors , Stevie Ray , Santana , Eric Clapton . But about two years ago i accidentally stumbled upon a truly amazing guitar player and i've been hooked ever since . His name is Joe Bonamassa .Electric Blues , Country , Acoustic , he can play it all . Almost everything he's ever played is on youtube .
Just go to youtube and type in Joe Bonamassa at Royal Albert Hall
for a great duet video go to dailymotion.com and type in Joe Bonamassa with John Hiatt at the Beacon
Or for a guitar lesson on the acoustic go to youtube and type in Joe Bonamassa Woke Up Dreaming at the Beacon

Prop Me Up Beside The Jukebox (If I die)
by Joe Diffie

Great song, but I couldn't find a good video. This one just has the song playing and the lyrics on the screen.

I should wear my glasses when i'm on the internet , i didn't even notice your avatar . That's Joe alright , good choice !

Almost anything by Pink Floyd , Led Zeppelin , The Doors , Stevie Ray , Santana , Eric Clapton . But about two years ago i accidentally stumbled upon a truly amazing guitar player and i've been hooked ever since . His name is Joe Bonamassa .Electric Blues , Country , Acoustic , he can play it all . Almost everything he's ever played is on youtube .
Just go to youtube and type in Joe Bonamassa at Royal Albert Hall
for a great duet video go to dailymotion.com and type in Joe Bonamassa with John Hiatt at the Beacon
Or for a guitar lesson on the acoustic go to youtube and type in Joe Bonamassa Woke Up Dreaming at the Beacon
As I've said many times, Joe Bonamassa is simply incredible and my favorite living guitarist. Of course, Stevie Ray Vaughan is my favorite guitarist ever. Joe's style is definitely different from Stevie's, but in a good way. He is, at times, a little heavier rocker than Stevie was and has displayed just a really wide range of musical styles. His playing has really evolved over the years. It kind of makes me wonder what SRV would be doing if he were still alive.

Lenny
by Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble

This is an instrumental song he wrote for his wife Lenora, whom he called Lenny. This is about 8 and a half minutes of just simply amazing music.

Back
Top Bottom