On Going - Songs You Like

I lost the ability to watch videos on here again. This time, I know it's my computer though because I went through this a while back.

Definitely not mainstream but the Rankins are considered a treasure here in Nova Scotia. Enjoy :)

this is my favorite version of stormy monday. This is before a couple of their best players killed themselves on motorcycles. Band was never the same after that.

Albert Collins, "The Master Of The Telecaster", is one of my all-time favorite guitarists even though I really can't stand the telecaster. He had a really good cameo in "Adventures In Babysitting" back in the 80's. He and his band were playing in a club that the group of main characters accidentally ran into.

Albert Collins, "The Master Of The Telecaster", is one of my all-time favorite guitarists even though I really can't stand the telecaster. He had a really good cameo in "Adventures In Babysitting" back in the 80's. He and his band were playing in a club that the group of main characters accidentally ran into.

Nobody leaves without singin' the blues...:D

Back
Top Bottom