On Going - Songs You Like

Amazing song by one of the most underrated/overlooked musicians of this era

One of the ONLY songs identifiable only by the opening bass line. Gotta love the O'Jays...

Last edited:

One of the songs I listened to on my way to the ME on my many deployments. Seemed to fit the scenario I was going in to.

My new country favorite.
Although it's been playing on local Phoenix radio for just a few weeks, I was surprised to learn this video's been out for over a year.
Maybe you've heard it.
I really like it.

In 1980 I was in South Africa and picked up an album (before CDs were available) of a band called Baxtop. I think the music still holds up. I couldn't found their music on Amazon or iTunes so I made mp3s from my album.

It's odd that Poco didn't achieve more success. Most of the band members had a lot of success with other bands, just not together.

It's odd that Poco didn't achieve more success. Most of the band members had a lot of success with other bands, just not together.
The music gurus didn't know which category to label them I think. Lil bit country, lil bit rock n roll. This live album I bought first..wore it out. Damn good standard guitar playing.

Back
Top Bottom