Paying their dues?

The way Austin treated me as a fan I why I cheer for him. I've never heard of a bad fan interaction with either Dillon. He took the hat off of his head and gave to a fan after Martinsville. Wasn't even a Austin Dillon fan either. Austin is hated because people can't think on their own. They depend on others opinions.

I couldn't care less what Harvick or anyone says about him. I think Austin Dillon is a crybaby punk. Remember Richmond last year...."Wahhhh, Menard is in my way, WHERE'S MY TEAM OWNER?!? F*** yall, wah wahhhh"......It's like that every race. Constantly berating his own team or excessively crying about everything.

That being said, I think Austin is a really good driver. Very underrated. And for the record, I think Harvick is a douchebag so I especially don't care about his thoughts on Dillon.

I couldn't care less what Harvick or anyone says about him. I think Austin Dillon is a crybaby punk. Remember Richmond last year...."Wahhhh, Menard is in my way, WHERE'S MY TEAM OWNER?!? F*** yall, wah wahhhh"......It's like that every race. Constantly berating his own team or excessively crying about everything.
Do you have the same opinion when other drivers, such as, Jeff Gordon would do the same thing? I remember him crying to Rick over the radio about JJ a few years back. Was that different? Every driver has berated his own team. Most much much worse.

There was a time before a driver moved up into cup he had spent several years in a lower regional series
running his local track(s) and possibly had a track championship or two under his belt. Then if luck was on his side he moved into a lower nascar series, you know like the ''Busch'' series. After a couple of years there, and if his luck still held out, a cup ride was offered. By now they are usually in their mid to late 20's+ and they shaved!!
This isn't intended as a bash of ''youngin's'' but that's the way it was.

I never ever understood why someone would put another person on ignore. It's only a forum... a racing board. Why get so pissed off as to do that?

Besides that.... If I was at such odds with them.... I'd want to see what they were saying about me.....

I always chuckle when someone puts another person on ignore and announces it like they have just obtained their Eagle Scout badge. There was a person that was putting people on ignore everyday a while back as if it was some sort of virtue and the same person started a thread about finding better things to do on Sunday afternoon because the racing wasn't to his liking. Neeless the same person was back within the week like nothing happened. Some people are cool cucumbers and others act like hormonal teenagers looking for ways to become offended and outraged.

There was a time before a driver moved up into cup he had spent several years in a lower regional series
running his local track(s) and possibly had a track championship or two under his belt. Then if luck was on his side he moved into a lower nascar series, you know like the ''Busch'' series. After a couple of years there, and if his luck still held out, a cup ride was offered. By now they are usually in their mid to late 20's+ and they shaved!!
This isn't intended as a bash of ''youngin's'' but that's the way it was.
The difference is that today they're able to start much younger than 'back when'. They're getting more experience earlier, and local tracks are letting them run younger.

Do you have the same opinion when other drivers, such as, Jeff Gordon would do the same thing? I remember him crying to Rick over the radio about JJ a few years back. Was that different? Every driver has berated his own team. Most much much worse.
Too bad we didn't have in-car audio on Rusty back-in-the-day. Talk about a whiny bitch...

I wouldn't go so far as to say EVERY driver has berated his own team.....

Back
Top Bottom