Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

• McMurray says he will be back in the #1 car in 2014: #1-Jamie McMurray will return to Earnhardt Ganassi Racing next season. While its company policy not to discuss contracts, McMurray told FOXSports.com at Michigan Speedway that "youre not going to see any changes between sponsors or drivers on the 1 team. McMurray, 37, is 16th in the Sprint Cup point standings. He has six-career Cup wins, including three in his past four years of his second stint with Chip Ganassi.(FoxSports)(8-20-2013)

Drinking a few BL's watching the rv's pull in for another great week at Bristol.

uploadfromtaptalk1377028565720.jpg

As much as I would like to "like" that picture, theres just no way as a fan of the Ravens (cough superbowl champs) could I do that.

The miller lite can almost made me "like" it but I need to see quite a few more.

Looks fun though! Cant Wait!

Jeez DP, why are you checking stuff off of MY bucket list??
These days it's an easy ticket to get.

Looks like a beautiful area up there, not that I had much doubt. Damm I have to get up there someday!
It is a very beautiful area with many things to do. My son and I are heading a little bit north of the track this morning to get in 18 if the weather cooperates. That followed by a Whelen Modified Series and Truck Series race this evening should cap of a great day!

These days it's an easy ticket to get.

It is a very beautiful area with many things to do. My son and I are heading a little bit north of the track this morning to get in 18 if the weather cooperates. That followed by a Whelen Modified Series and Truck Series race this evening should cap of a great day!

Lifes a bitch DP.

They got pissed when I tried to play it.

They don't have a lot of money . When I went to the Bristol race they were in an unused space in a mall , I think their stuff was set up on card tables and they were expecting to be told to leave when a tenant was found . Very nice folks though and well worth a visit.

I'm leaving Saturday morning for the race from Thomasville NC, I've never been to Bristol. Any advice on a good place to park. Bringing my Son in law as well and he has never tailgated, I've done so on football games
Pretty excited to go to one of the best tracks with a lot of history :)
So any thing you can tell me I'd appreciate it.
Off of 394 south of the speedway is White Top Creek park. Free to park and has port o John's. It is a paved lot. There is also a shuttle to/from the track. When you pull into the place drive over the hill and park down by the baseball fields. Most times their full restrooms are unlocked and available. They were unlocked yesterday. We play basketball down there every afternoon during our stay here.

Off of 394 south of the speedway is White Top Creek park. Free to park and has port o John's. It is a paved lot. There is also a shuttle to/from the track. When you pull into the place drive over the hill and park down by the baseball fields. Most times their full restrooms are unlocked and available. They were unlocked yesterday. We play basketball down there every afternoon during our stay here.

Thank you sir

As much as I would like to "like" that picture, theres just no way as a fan of the Ravens (cough superbowl champs) could I do that.

The miller lite can almost made me "like" it but I need to see quite a few more.

Looks fun though! Cant Wait!
When you get 6 come and talk.:punkrocke

Prove me wrong , see if they are selling Thunder Valley Nascar shirts or hats .When I was there , they told me those were only sold during the drag races , not the Nascar races .
Thunder Valley merchandise is being sold in the Bruton Smith building's shop. I didn't stop at any of their haulers.

From Jayski a couple of days ago:

Elliott to replace Buescher?: During practice coverage for the UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway, FOX Sports 1 reporter Ray Dunlap reported that James Buescher may be leaving the #31 Chevy for the Nationwide Series in 2014. Dunlap continued that Chase Elliott appears to be the leading candidate to take over the ride.

From Jayski a couple of days ago:

Elliott to replace Buescher?: During practice coverage for the UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway, FOX Sports 1 reporter Ray Dunlap reported that James Buescher may be leaving the #31 Chevy for the Nationwide Series in 2014. Dunlap continued that Chase Elliott appears to be the leading candidate to take over the ride.
It FOX Sports 1 is reporting it then it's my understanding that the news cannot be trusted. Andy says FOX Sports 1 is the Devil or something along those lines. I'm having trouble keeping up with the hatred these days. Sometimes I think I'm supposed to hate ESPN and then it's FOX Sports 1. I'm so confused.

It FOX Sports 1 is reporting it then it's my understanding that the news cannot be trusted. Andy says FOX Sports 1 is the Devil or something along those lines. I'm having trouble keeping up with the hatred these days. Sometimes I think I'm supposed to hate ESPN and then it's FOX Sports 1. I'm so confused.
We're supposed to hate BL so I'm really confused. :confused:

We're supposed to hate BL so I'm really confused. :confused:
Dammit! I keep forgetting. Let me finish these last two cases and then I'll start my boycott of BL until I get home from Bristol.

Guess what I'm having with my BL tonight. Some world famous Johali deer meat that is currently cooking in the slow cooker. I've already been sampling some and it's damn tasty!

Back
Top Bottom