Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Danica last week, Carl this week.....

NASCAR's Carl Edwards goes country in music video
NASCAR's Carl Edwards has added another credit to his burgeoning list of accomplishments: morning talk-show host, game-show guest, television analyst and even a cartoon voice.
He's now also a star in a country music video.

Edwards recently filmed a video for country star Sara Evans' latest release, titled, inappropriately for a race car driver, "Slow Me Down."

Edwards, of Columbia, Mo., plays the part of a former love interest who is being dumped by Evans, who is from nearby New Franklin, Mo.

more here

Anyone recognize that little girl over on the right? The name should help.

BVp8e71CUAA50jo.jpg:large

Here was his first:

Danica last week, Carl this week.....

NASCAR's Carl Edwards goes country in music video
NASCAR's Carl Edwards has added another credit to his burgeoning list of accomplishments: morning talk-show host, game-show guest, television analyst and even a cartoon voice.
He's now also a star in a country music video.

Edwards recently filmed a video for country star Sara Evans' latest release, titled, inappropriately for a race car driver, "Slow Me Down."

Edwards, of Columbia, Mo., plays the part of a former love interest who is being dumped by Evans, who is from nearby New Franklin, Mo.

more here

LOL That was awesome. That's kind of like it is when we make fun of any of the drivers...they have all the nice boats, Jets, and hot girls, so I don't think we are hurting them any. They always will get the last laugh. Kyle Busch has proven that.:D

@JennaFryer
I asked @keselowski who should sponsor races available on 2. He said RP only aligns w/class companies. But BK wouldn't mind Playboy.

This gives a new meaning to "wrapping" a car. It would be all air brushes for the number 2.

Cue Greg....

Updated testing list for the remainder of the year.....

MARTINSVILLE SPEEDWAY
Oct. 7-9Roush Fenway Racing (Greg Biffle, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Carl Edwards)
Richard Childress Racing (Paul Menard, Kevin Harvick, Jeff Burton
Furniture Row Racing (Kurt Busch)
Front Row Motorsports (David Ragan)\
Earnhardt Ganassi Racing (Kyle Larson)
Penske Racing (Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano)
Brad Keselowski Racing (Truck Series - Ross Chastain, Ryan Blaney)
Turner Scott Motorsports (Truck Series - Ben Kennedy)
NEMCO Motorsports (Truck Series - John Nemechek)

TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
Oct. 14-16Hendrick Motorsports (Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon, Kasey Kahne)
Michael Waltrip Racing (Clint Bowyer, Martin Truex Jr., Brian Vickers)
Roush Fenway Racing (Greg Biffle, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Carl Edwards)
Joe Gibbs Racing (Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Matt Kenseth)
Oct. 22-23Richard Childress Racing (Paul Menard, Kevin Harvick, Jeff Burton)

HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY
Oct. 14-15Turner Scott Motorsports
Kyle Busch Motorsports
Oct. 29-31Hendrick Motorsports (Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. confirmed)
Earnhardt Ganassi Racing
Wood Brothers
Joe Gibbs Racing (Oct. 29-30 only)

CHARLOTTE MOTOR SPEEDWAY
(MANUFACTURER TEST FOR 2014)
Oct. 14Toyota - Brian Vickers, Denny Hamlin
Ford - Brad Keselowski, Trevor Bayne
Chevrolet - Jeff Burton, Jamie McMurray

An Allison to make ARCA debut: Justin Allison, grandson of legendary NASCAR driver Donnie Allison and nephew of NASCAR Driver Bobby Allison, is looking to carry on the Allison family legacy. Allison successfully tested at Nashville Superspeedway on Monday to receive approval for his ARCA Series debut at Kansas Speedway on Friday.

from jayski

Nationwide Series Development Driver Affiliations

I got caught up behind a Jr. fan on the road today, with an 88 decal on the rear window and a tag number that was something like "88JR8". He missed two left turns before finally making a U-turn. I got a good kick out of that after the events at Dover.

I'm definitely in nascar country. I pull into a Wendy's on this road..

DSCF4523.JPG

..and sat in front of a Dale Jr poster depicting his win last year at Kansas with the caption "Won and done".

lol Kind of prophetic seeing how he won one in 5 years and now seems done.

Back
Top Bottom