Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

For the Johanna Long fans out there. She got her hair done. Johanna..... Just a heads up, don't tweet your credit card picture. I'm just sayin. An amateur CSI type may just have the software necessary to grab that thing.

BWoQGrnIMAAzdVe.jpg:large

Ford came up with it, NASCAR approved it. They said they kicked it out a bit because of debris getting stuck too often.

I thought it would be the top grille. Quite a change on the lower. Taller, smoother and has to be a lot better at high speeds..oh oh aero smoother. All they need is a tenth or two.

I thought it would be the top grille. Quite a change on the lower. Taller, smoother and has to be a lot better at high speeds..oh oh aero smoother. All they need is a tenth or two.

That's an insert in the lower opening. They can't race it with the air to the radiator closed off like that.

Kevin Harvick and Dale Junior to join forces in the Nationwide Series in 2014

Kevin Harvick to run a minimum 12 Nationwide races in 2014 for JR Motorsports.

Kevin Harvick, a two-time NASCAR Nationwide Series champion and winner of 76 races in NASCAR's top three touring divisions, has signed with JR Motorsports and will compete in a minimum of 12 Nationwide Series races in 2014.

Hunt Brothers Pizza, the nation’s largest brand of made-to-order pizza in the convenience store industry, will be the primary sponsor on Harvick’s Chevrolet for four races.

While Harvick’s Nationwide Series schedule for 2014 is still being finalized, the races in which Hunt Brothers Pizza will serve as primary sponsor have been set. The Hunt Brothers Pizza scheme will be featured at Bristol Motor Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, and both races at Texas Motor Speedway.

Harvick will drive JR Motorsports’ No. 5 Chevrolet – a full-season car traditionally shared by multiple drivers on select-race schedules. The driver line-up for that car beyond Harvick is still being determined.

“This is pretty cool to have Kevin a part of our team,” said owner Dale Earnhardt Jr. “I’ve known him for a long time. He’s an incredible racer. He will be a huge asset to JR Motorsports, our sponsors and our fans. I’m grateful that he wants to drive our cars, and I’m grateful that Hunt Brothers Pizza is committed to Kevin and our race program. We’re happy to have them.”

link

How strange , no comment from the' Nationwide drivers only' folks . Could it be because it's Junior's team ? Hmmm

How strange , no comment from the' Nationwide drivers only' folks . Could it be because it's Junior's team ? Hmmm
Someone had created a thread on this after I had posted this news. Some seem to have a little bit of a problem with it. Not as much as I thought there's be though. I'm surprised. I mean with them ruining the series and all.

Someone had created a thread on this after I had posted this news. Some seem to have a little bit of a problem with it. Not as much as I thought there's be though. I'm surprised. I mean with them ruining the series and all.

What am I, invisible? I already voiced my own displeasure of another Cupper in Nationwide. :p

I think I'll stick to the good ol' Martinsville Hot Dog, Thanks You very much.

New @ Texas Speedway.....

BWtT7EOCQAAlcWO.jpg:large
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the combination of a milkshake with beer and bacon.

Speaking of Martinsville, that's where my brother, his brother-in-laws and myself will be on the 27th.

I bought one of those new Galaxy Note 3 phones and it's night and day better when it comes to the NASCAR Mobile app. I think their app just requires a significant mount of RAM to function well. We'll see how it holds up when using in-car on Sunday.

Have any of you upgraded your phone during the season and noticed that it made a difference?

When do tickets go on sale?
I called the ticket office @ Eldora this morning about renewing my tickets and camping spots. For existing ticket holders the invoice will be going on in November to renew both. Early December will be the upgrade period for anyone that renews. The remaining tickets will go on sale following that. I'd expect late December to early January. When I get the date, I'll post it.

I bought one of those new Galaxy Note 3 phones and it's night and day better when it comes to the NASCAR Mobile app. I think their app just requires a significant mount of RAM to function well. We'll see how it holds up when using in-car on Sunday.

Have any of you upgraded your phone during the season and noticed that it made a difference?
A friend of mine was using the app on her Galaxy phone during the Loudon race a few weeks back. It seemed to be working fine. I think she was mainly using the scanner option though so it was probably not a real test of the app.

A friend of mine was using the app on her Galaxy phone during the Loudon race a few weeks back. It seemed to be working fine. I think she was mainly using the scanner option though so it was probably not a real test of the app.

This phone has 3gb RAM where my old phone had 768mb. I'm hoping additional memory will ameliorate the force close issues.

LMFAO! Out of control. Had to look at every damn one of this guys posts. That is how you troll.(other than that gold bull****, if you have hitler sledding in the sky with a rainbow rooster tail, I feel like you have more potential than some make believe gold membership trolling)

LMFAO! Out of control. Had to look at every damn one of this guys posts. That is how you troll.(other than that gold bull****, if you have hitler sledding in the sky with a rainbow rooster tail, I feel like you have more potential than some make believe gold membership trolling)

He stole that picture from Mein Kampf.

Back
Top Bottom