Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I don't think for what happend on the track but for in the pits? I'm betting yes. The whole stopping in the other guys pit thing..... Yes, kinda funny when he did it @ Bristol a couple months back but it's getting kind of old.

Agreed. If you park your truck on my front porch I might just throw a hammer as well.

The area that we sit in has had the same people there for years. I see the same people year after year get up and leave.

Speaking of the view of the track. Some guy that sits directly in front of my seat is a wannabe AP Sports photograper or something. He's got a lense on his camera longer than my, ahh, foot. Every year without fail he feels the need to stand for laps at a time until I politely remind him to sit the eff down. Some of us are trying to watch the race unfold. He always complies so no big deal but one of these days you may see him and I rolling around in the stands if he doesn't.

That sucks. And he keeps getting back up? This calls for a taser from Amazon.

Guess the days of RPM being anti alcohol have gone by the wayside.

Nice looking car though.

9twistedtea-MRN.jpg

from jayski

Twisted Tea to sponsor Ambrose in 2014 race: Richard Petty Motorsports announced the company will partner with the Twisted Tea Brewing Company on its #9 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Ford team beginning in 2014. The hard iced tea brewer will be an associate sponsor of the car driven by two-time Cup Series winner Marcos Ambrose during the 2014 season. In addition, Twisted Tea will serve as a primary sponsor of the team at Dover International Speedway during the fall race event. Twisted Tea offers hard iced tea in eight flavors, all brewed to taste like real iced tea. Its logo will appear on the roof position of the #9 Ford for 18 events in 2014 along with the primary sponsorship at Dover. Ambrose will be entering his fourth year with RPM and the #9 race team in 2014.

I don't think for what happend on the track but for in the pits? I'm betting yes. The whole stopping in the other guys pit thing..... Yes, kinda funny when he did it @ Bristol a couple months back but it's getting kind of old.

He didn't stop in Ty's pit box. His truck died and he couldn't get it going. :)

He didn't stop in Ty's pit box. His truck died and he couldn't get it going. :)

Kinda like Harvicks career at RCR. ;)

They showed some video of Ty talking to Richard after the truck race, and Richard says "Don't worry, I have a plan for him".

This whole thing sounds ugly.

I honestly don't think Ty will amount to more than a mid pack driver. Austin will be successful but Ty I'm not sold on.

One of the many reasons I believe Austin will be a top tier cup driver and I'm not so sure yet about Ty is the way Austin tore everybody else a new one at Eldora, he came from the back and absolutely owned that dirt track in a truck, while Ty never really got going. It was, watching it in person, to me a lesson in how to win a race and awesome to watch.

One of the many reasons I believe Austin will be a top tier cup driver and I'm not so sure yet about Ty is the way Austin tore everybody else a new one at Eldora, he came from the back and absolutely owned that dirt track in a truck, while Ty never really got going. It was, watching it in person, to me a lesson in how to win a race and awesome to watch.

Listen... You really need to keep quiet about that Eldora stuff.

I would be willing to wager that Eldora was the only track this year that sold out. ;)

Listen... You really need to keep quiet about that Eldora stuff.

I would be willing to wager that Eldora was the only track this year that sold out. ;)
You would probably be right. :D

Agreed. If you park your truck on my front porch I might just throw a hammer as well.
A guy wrecks you on the highway & then keeps trying to wreck you while your doing your best to escape the situation? You're gonna take matters into your own hands at that point.

A guy wrecks you on the highway & then keeps trying to wreck you while your doing your best to escape the situation? You're gonna take matters into your own hands at that point.

On the track, yes, but not in the pits.

Today's rivalrivies suck! Get a room guys. Why couldn't it have been Biffle vs. Johnson? At least there is some animosity between those two.

BX3b1PoCQAABj6y.jpg:large

Today's rivalrivies suck! Get a room guys. Why couldn't it have been Biffle vs. Johnson? At least there is some animosity between those two.

BX3b1PoCQAABj6y.jpg:large

I'm sure they're muttering insults under their breaths and those are some of the best fake smile we've seen, ever.

NASCAR penalizes RCR crew chief Paul (Marcus) Richmond $10k; crew member Adam Brown indefinitely suspended for hammer throw.

NASCAR specifically cites in RCR penalty "throwing an object at a competitor’s race truck" ... was Smoke popped for throwing an "object?"

Complete story here

@nascarcasm
If anyone was looking to go as an RCR crew member for Halloween...I know of a firesuit that JUST now became available to borrow... #nascar

Those are some pretty weak penalties. Also, indefinitely suspended for throwing a rubber mallet, really? I hope RCR appeals this, because that's just ridiculous.

Those are some pretty weak penalties. Also, indefinitely suspended for throwing a rubber mallet, really? I hope RCR appeals this, because that's just ridiculous.
Yeah, I thought they may do something to KH for his pit road antics this time. I guess the 'stop in the pit' thing is now his signature move?

Back
Top Bottom