Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Glad Nascar penalized that moron for throwing the hammer.

Anywho, how about this kids Halloween costume?
564600_10151980719765586_441458479_n.jpg

Never thought I'd see the day. Glad I bought his shirt in Eldora.

Ken Schrader to retire after Homestead

Last weekend, veteran racer Ken Schrader confirmed to ESPN that he plans to retire from competition at the end of the 2013 race season. His final race will be the Nov. 17 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.

Schrader has competed in several racing series, including all three of NASCAR’s national touring divisions. To date, he has competed in 763 Sprint Cup Series races, 116 Nationwide Series events and 101 Camping World Truck Series races.

At the Sprint Cup level, he has four wins. He also has two Nationwide Series wins and two victories in the Truck Series to his credit.

Schrader competed in his first NASCAR Cup-level race in 1984, finishing 19th at Nashville Speedway. He made his debut in the Nationwide (then-Busch) Series in 1987, finishing fifth at North Carolina Speedway.

Schrader’s NASCAR career included a nine-year stint with Hendrick Motorsports from 1988 to 1996. In later years, he drove for teams including Andy Petree Racing, MB2 Motorsports, BAM Racing, Wood Brothers Racing and FAS Lane Racing, among others.

He has also raced in the K&N Pro Series, one of NASCAR’s regional divisions. In Pro Series West competition, he scored 11 wins in 28 races between 1993 and 1998. Schrader has also competed in K&N Pro Series East races. In addition, he has 16 wins in 63 races in the ARCA Racing Series.

from here

I had forgotten you bought that shirt, I never went back and got mine. :(
My wife is a big fan of his. Nice guy but I guess we are all getting older. :( I bought the shirt for her and he then went out and grabbed the pole for the first Truck Race on dirt. Hey, the first time only happens once.

Side note. I've worn my Eldora Truck Race shirt to three different NASCAR races since Eldora and I've had a bunch of questions about attending that race. There seems like there is a lot of interest in going since the first one was so successful. Can't wait to go back. Only 264 more days but who's counting?

My wife is a big fan of his. Nice guy but I guess we are all getting older. :( I bought the shirt for her and he then went out and grabbed the pole for the first Truck Race on dirt. Hey, the first time only happens once.

Side note. I've worn my Eldora Truck Race shirt to three different NASCAR races since Eldora and I've had a bunch of questions about attending that race. There seems like there is a lot of interest in going since the first one was so successful. Can't wait to go back. Only 264 more days but who's counting?
263 1/2

These tickets will be so hard to come by for 2014.
Yep, but mine and the camping spot are already bought.

Performances
Qty. Loc. Seat Pricing Price * Total
2014 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Mudsummer Classic - CAMPING (JULY 18 - 24) - LOTS 1 to 4 & ELDORA VILLAGE: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
at Eldora Speedway (07/18/2014,12:00 pm EST)
1 Lot 1(Reserved 20x50) Row 7 - 3 Regular Price(REG) $40.00 $0.00 $40.00
2014 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Mudsummer Classic - GENERAL ADMISSION: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Mudsummer Classic
at Eldora Speedway (07/23/2014,10:00 am EST)
1 GA(GA) General
Admission ADULT (13 & up)(ADT) $36.00 $0.00 $36.00
1 GA(GA) General
Admission ADULT (13 & up)(ADT) $36.00 $0.00 $36.00
Processing Fee: $5.00
Delivery Fee: $0.00
Total: $117.00

Kind Regards,
Customer Service

I have a Kyle Busch 18 t-shirt that was signed by Kyle while I was wearing it. It is a prized possession. Has anybody ever washed a t-shirt that was signed with a sharpie without ruining it ????
I really want to wear this shirt to the race in Phoenix but dont want to ruin the signature. Should I just put it away or what ??? Thanks in advance for any answers to my dilemma :)

Your call but It'll fade or wash out completely, depends on what It's made of.

I have a Kyle Busch 18 t-shirt that was signed by Kyle while I was wearing it. It is a prized possession. Has anybody ever washed a t-shirt that was signed with a sharpie without ruining it ????
I really want to wear this shirt to the race in Phoenix but dont want to ruin the signature. Should I just put it away or what ??? Thanks in advance for any answers to my dilemma :)

Maybe that dry cleaning system you only put in the drier.....either that or a lot of Axe body spray should get you one more use out of it:D

I'm no expert but wont the signature fade either way with time? We're talking about fabric here, specially if its cotton made.

Wear it or sell it Kylie.

I'm no expert but wont the signature fade either way with time? We're talking about fabric here, specially if its cotton made.

Wear it or sell it Kylie.

I cant believe you suggested selling it. There is NO WAY that I would part with that shirt. :moon:

I cant believe you suggested selling it. There is NO WAY that I would part with that shirt. :moon:

Take a drive to Las Vegas man.

You can go to the Pawn Stars (Yes, the one on the show) and they'll probably give you a good deal. :p

I saw an episode where someone brought in a Gordon trophy and he got good money out of it.

Take a drive to Las Vegas man.

You can go to the Pawn Stars (Yes, the one on the show) and they'll probably give you a good deal. :p

I saw an episode where someone brought in a Gordon trophy and he got good money out of it.

Not gonna happen Reck !!! Some stuff that money just cant buy.

Stinky shirts and dirty hands.

The range of topics this thread covers is AWESOME!

I shudder to think what might be posted when the drivers start selling official underwear.

Stinky shirts and dirty hands.

The range of topics this thread covers is AWESOME!

I shudder to think what might be posted when the drivers start selling official underwear.

For what it's worth , I had a Bill Elliott shirt years ago . Then ,after I gained 150 lbs . my wife threw it out . She said it looked too small on me . That was total crap.:mad:

When the chase started I couldn't decide who to pull for. I'm a fan of the under dog, so I was leaning toward Jr and Jeff. They never really got going until it was too late. I was hoping Kevin would make some real noise, but that ended at M'ville.

JJ or Matt is a toss up for me. If JJ had won his 6th in the last 2 years, it would be easier to root for Matt. Seeing Matt beat the 2 JGR resident knuckle heads to a championship would be satisfying, but so would seeing JJ continue his march to 8.

I'm going to root for whoever is behind in points at the start of the next 2 races. That's a good thing about 43 racing each and every weekend.

Go Matt!

I'm hoping Johnson will get his sixth Championship. I really want to see him win 8 total before retiring, thus giving him one more championship than Dale Sr. and Richard Petty.

Back
Top Bottom