Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

184981-0-600.jpg

@nascarcasm
Matt & JJ's daughters apparently shopped for Play-Doh together. Have fun marketing "The Rivalry That's Just Cuter Than Kitten Feet," NASCAR.

BYeoZ2XCQAAvkmE.jpg:large

Team Hendrick's first entry into NASCAR, 1984. Anyone know who the driver was? How about the crew chief?

Highlight for the answers ===> Geoffrey Bodine w/Harry Hyde as crew cheif. They won 3 races that year. Martinsville, Nashville & Riverside. <===

BYekpapCcAELWTN.jpg

The Man along with the most famous 'gas man' in NASCAR. What's cool is that if you go down to RCR's shop and take a tour of the museum he's most likely going to be the guy behind the counter. The gas man that is.

BYekpapCcAELWTN.jpg

The Man along with the most famous 'gas man' in NASCAR. What's cool is that if you go down to RCR's shop and take a tour of the museum he's most likely going to be the guy behind the counter. The gas man that is.
Every time I've made the tour through the museum, I've had Chocolate as a guide. He is a huge teddy bear and just full of stories.

Throwback Thursday is good on Twitter for NASCAR. I collect all kinds of NASCAR related pics. Some I print and hang in my man cave. I've got some great stuff hanging on my walls down there.

Nice. A man cave and 32 inch touch screens in your bathrooms. You have everything!

Vaguely remember that.

Mikey is possibly the most oportunistic guy in NASCAR.

Almost every wins he has in NACSAR has fallen into his lap one way or another.
Hey Clint Bowyer took out another HMS driver for a win while taking himself out in the process. Idiot

Hearing a rumor that Steve Addington is on his way out! Zippy back? Just maybe.

I said it wouldn't last. I think Steve will be relegated to 2nd string cup teams from now on.

Tony and Steve are good friends when Addington goes to CC for Kurt. Tony and Kurt aren't friends.
Tony boots his cup winning CC, a former HMS employee.
Steve leaves Kurt for Tony.
TSHR's performance drops across the board.
Tony slides out Ryan and brings in his best friend Kevin.
Tony says they aren't ready to go to 4 teams.
Tony brings in Kurt for the 4th team.
Steve gets the boot?

TSHR is a friggin mess, and I predict it will only get worse from here.

I said it wouldn't last. I think Steve will be relegated to 2nd string cup teams from now on.

Tony and Steve are good friends when Addington goes to CC for Kurt. Tony and Kurt aren't friends.
Steve gets the boot?

Uhhhh, Tony didn't bring Kurt to the team.

Steve gets the boot?

Who's on first? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom