Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I'm telling you guys, iRacing has the best sim racing out there on this side of the Mississippi!

BfKOaMwIAAA2-n7.jpg

Tonight, five legends will be forever enshrined at NASCAR Hall. Live on FOXSports1 at 7pm ET.

BfJ6sS1CUAAEJQ2.jpg:large

And only two of them are still living. Fireball has been dead for nearly fifty years. His biggest accomplishment (IMO) was when he challenged Big Bill.

And only two of them are still living. Fireball has been dead for nearly fifty years. His biggest accomplishment (IMO) was when he challenged Big Bill.
Then you must not have been around to watch him race, he was one of the best, as a man and race car driver.

Then you must not have been around to watch him race, he was one of the best, as a man and race car driver.

Again, IMO, his greatest feat was when he challenged Big Bill.

His on track accomplishments are not disputable.

@MartySmithESPN

Denny Hamlin says if he's not capable of being an elite, competitive driver, he's stepping away.

Sure he will.
More like he's trying to bluff Gibbs into make him a higher priority at JGR after watching the new guy tear up the series last year.

That or he's fishing for another team.

Denny Hamlin says there's a good chance of drivers missing races due to the new concussion policy...I sure hope not.

Denny Hamlin says there's a good chance of drivers missing races due to the new concussion policy...I sure hope not.
Yep... was thinking about this the other day, just like in other sports they will have to meet certain test criteria. It's a good idea IMO.

@MartySmithESPN

Denny Hamlin says if he's not capable of being an elite, competitive driver, he's stepping away.

Sure he will.
More like he's trying to bluff Gibbs into make him a higher priority at JGR after watching the new guy tear up the series last year.

That or he's fishing for another team.

Many of Hamlin's comments over the past few years makes me wonder if he may need to be checked. The guy is one of the more talented, capable drivers in Nascar but continues to get into his own head on a regular basis.

Hamlin - shut up and drive some of the best equipment in all of Nascar and let the chips fall where they may :mad:

So I wanted to share this because I'm excited as hell about it and this seems like the right spot........... it was either that or a new thread lol

So I was a bit of a trouble maker as a teen and I have a criminal record for reasons I wont share (nothing crazy).... and always thought I would never be able to comes to the U.S. to go to a race. It was depressing. The other day I looked into getting a pardon and turns out it's much easier than I thought.. the application is in the mail and I pretty much just have to pay $500 and then get a passport and a race ticket! See you guys at the track soon enough :D Not sure if I'll make any this year but I'm hoping to go to at least 2 next season.. so that's one more seat filled :) My dad and uncle are going to the Bristol night race this season so there's a chance if I can get this all sorted out by then I'll be there!

CAN'T WAIT!!!

So I wanted to share this because I'm excited as hell about it and this seems like the right spot........... it was either that or a new thread lol

So I was a bit of a trouble maker as a teen and I have a criminal record for reasons I wont share (nothing crazy).... and always thought I would never be able to comes to the U.S. to go to a race. It was depressing. The other day I looked into getting a pardon and turns out it's much easier than I thought.. the application is in the mail and I pretty much just have to pay $500 and then get a passport and a race ticket! See you guys at the track soon enough :D Not sure if I'll make any this year but I'm hoping to go to at least 2 next season.. so that's one more seat filled :) My dad and uncle are going to the Bristol night race this season so there's a chance if I can get this all sorted out by then I'll be there!

CAN'T WAIT!!!

How far do you live from the US border?
Do you think you can smuggle in the infamous Canadian venison Slurpee recipe??
Can you take Justin Beiber with you when you go back???

...good luck.

Some funny photoshopped pictures here....

http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/tag/jeff-gordon/#.Uuw6sqPs6Jg

Back
Top Bottom