Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

:XXROFL:

Not only do we have better drugs cheaper and with less restrictions... but we also have free health care :D

You could go to rehab for your pain pill addiction for FREE!.. Or go to Rexall and feed it without a prescription lol

Too much? LOL

Do y'all have local short tracks?

Do y'all have local short tracks?
Yup.. the one closest to me (about 10 minutes away) is the oldest in Canada :D Been goin there since I was a kid.. I have a cousin who works there... and eventually.. within the next couple years Im hoping to build a car and go run some races.

upload_2014-2-2_11-52-41.jpeg

upload_2014-2-2_11-52-50.jpeg

Welp, time for me to move to Canada. :D
Its pretty nice up here for many reasons.. but the cold is enough for me to leave lol

Gotta love the free health care and the fact that we are not given the right to bare arms :D Not trying to start a political debate.. I just don't like the idea of people walking around the streets with guns. Here you can only have guns for hunting pretty much.. or for gun clubs.. they have to be registered (obviously).. but when you are going to practice shooting at a range you have to call and tell the gun control people.. keep it locked in a box in your locked trunk while its transported. This may even be for hunting but Im not sure about that.. I don't own a gun. Want a cross bow though I would love to go hunting were in an area that good for deer and I know a few long time hunters.. probably going to try n get out next November.

............however if were ever threatened or attacked by another country were screwed lol our army isn't the best... but I think you guys would come help .. and we could fix ur injured free of charge :D

............however if were ever threatened or attacked by another country were screwed lol our army isn't the best... but I think you guys would come help .. and we could fix ur injured free of charge :D
lol

Unfortunately, our military gives many countries a free ride, at the expense of American tax payers.

Its pretty nice up here for many reasons.. but the cold is enough for me to leave lol

Gotta love the free health care and the fact that we are not given the right to bare arms :D Not trying to start a political debate.. I just don't like the idea of people walking around the streets with guns. Here you can only have guns for hunting pretty much.. or for gun clubs.. they have to be registered (obviously).. but when you are going to practice shooting at a range you have to call and tell the gun control people.. keep it locked in a box in your locked trunk while its transported. This may even be for hunting but Im not sure about that.. I don't own a gun. Want a cross bow though I would love to go hunting were in an area that good for deer and I know a few long time hunters.. probably going to try n get out next November.

I have zero interest living in any other place on the planet :)

Long guns can be transported in a case, in the open, during one of the hunting seasons or when checking a trap/snare line.

Anyway, way off topic:oops:

The Canadian Military is doing fine

I have zero interest living in any other place on the planet :)

Long guns can be transported in a case, in the open, during one of the hunting seasons or when checking a trap/snare line.

Anyway, way off topic:oops:
I love it here too.. hate the cold though.. while I will live here for most of the remainder of my life I hope to retire and follow at least one full cup season around the country and then move to Australia to work with reptiles.

There's a good chance Ill be going to the Bristol night race this year! It will be my first race and I'm hard pressed to think of a better first race to attend :D

Yep, we have two more season's until we start going to both again. Right now just the fall race each year.

Ok. I plan to hit the spring race this year ( mainly because that's when Andy really goes nuts on those horrible hot dogs. Multi-colored puke videos are a hot property on youtube lately)

There's a good chance Ill be going to the Bristol night race this year! It will be my first race and I'm hard pressed to think of a better first race to attend :D

Me too. I heard the day race is very uncomfortable. Kind of like sitting in a broiler.

You'll have a great time there. Get there by Wednesday for the Truck and Modified races. If you're in need of a campsite, let me know by mid summer. I've got two of the best campsites at the track for both the spring/fall races. $100 for the entire week. We aren't doing Bristol this year but we'll be back there for both weeks next season.

Back
Top Bottom