Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

How far do you live from the US border?
Do you think you can smuggle in the infamous Canadian venison Slurpee recipe??
Can you take Justin Beiber with you when you go back???

...good luck.

Some funny photoshopped pictures here....

http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/tag/jeff-gordon/#.Uuw6sqPs6Jg
Not far at all...There's a border crossing about 20 minutes from me in Niagara Falls.. I would probably go through Windsor though... about 3 1/2 hours away.

Venecin slurpee recipe doesn't leave the country. It's in the charter I'd be arrested and executed for treason.

You can keep him :D

...Thanks :)

...Venecin slurpee recipe doesn't leave the country. It's in the charter I'd be arrested and executed for treason.

gl51p6A.jpg

Not sure if this has been discussed... but Aaron's is sponsoring Vickers for all 36 races this season... I think that's pretty cool.. Good for him, it's rare to find a full time primary sponsor nowadays.

So I wanted to share this because I'm excited as hell about it and this seems like the right spot........... it was either that or a new thread lol

So I was a bit of a trouble maker as a teen and I have a criminal record for reasons I wont share (nothing crazy).... and always thought I would never be able to comes to the U.S. to go to a race. It was depressing. The other day I looked into getting a pardon and turns out it's much easier than I thought.. the application is in the mail and I pretty much just have to pay $500 and then get a passport and a race ticket! See you guys at the track soon enough :D Not sure if I'll make any this year but I'm hoping to go to at least 2 next season.. so that's one more seat filled :) My dad and uncle are going to the Bristol night race this season so there's a chance if I can get this all sorted out by then I'll be there!

CAN'T WAIT!!!
Have you gone to Bowmanville?

Have you gone to Bowmanville?
No.. the only tracks I've been to are Merrittville, Humberstone and Cayuga... In Fort Erie (about 30 minutes away) they're going to be building a new track, the Great Canadian Speedway.. they'll have a mile or 3/4 mile oval and a 2 mile road course... Jeff Gordon helped design it or something like that. Cant wait until they get that goin.. they''ve had issues with licensing for a few years now.

So I wanted to share this because I'm excited as hell about it and this seems like the right spot........... it was either that or a new thread lol

So I was a bit of a trouble maker as a teen and I have a criminal record for reasons I wont share (nothing crazy).... and always thought I would never be able to comes to the U.S. to go to a race. It was depressing. The other day I looked into getting a pardon and turns out it's much easier than I thought.. the application is in the mail and I pretty much just have to pay $500 and then get a passport and a race ticket! See you guys at the track soon enough :D Not sure if I'll make any this year but I'm hoping to go to at least 2 next season.. so that's one more seat filled :) My dad and uncle are going to the Bristol night race this season so there's a chance if I can get this all sorted out by then I'll be there!

CAN'T WAIT!!!

They let Bieber in, hell they let everybody in :)

No.. the only tracks I've been to are Merrittville, Humberstone and Cayuga... In Fort Erie (about 30 minutes away) they're going to be building a new track, the Great Canadian Speedway.. they'll have a mile or 3/4 mile oval and a 2 mile road course... Jeff Gordon helped design it or something like that. Cant wait until they get that goin.. they''ve had issues with licensing for a few years now.

You been to the one where Wallace got his hair pulled ???

CAN'T WAIT!!!

They wont let you have firearms or sharp objects will they ???

I've seen the renderings for that one, it looks good. It wouldn't surprise me if Nationwide gets a race there early on - I think they just started construction late last year.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

If they let you out, I sure as heck hope they let you back in! :D

Slurpee? He should smuggle us the Canadian Tylenol they sell over the counter with codeine in it.

Wait....Canadian Tylenol has codeine in it?

Well, this isn't going to bode well in my fight against pain pill addictions.

Yeah, I believe it's called Aspirin 222 and has (in the US what would be) prescription levels of Codeine in it.

Slurpee? He should smuggle us the Canadian Tylenol they sell over the counter with codeine in it.

:XXROFL:

Not only do we have better drugs cheaper and with less restrictions... but we also have free health care :D

You could go to rehab for your pain pill addiction for FREE!.. Or go to Rexall and feed it without a prescription lol

Too much? LOL

Back
Top Bottom