Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Hey you guy's are doing pretty good at dragging me into the 20th century but It'll take a little more time to drag me into the 21st. :p

We're trying to decide if it would be easier to simply push you back to the 18th century. You have a gun, so there isn't much more to teach you. ;)

Great having Jr. on Twitter.

@DaleJr 11m

The ol man at some local short track, mid 70s, handful of wheel.

BhgF-RQIcAA4BNm.jpg:large

@MartySmithESPN: .@DaleJr loves The Twitter. "It's fun! It's real fun! I don't know what I was thinking -- why I wasn't on there earlier!"

@MartySmithESPN: .@DaleJr loves The Twitter. "It's fun! It's real fun! I don't know what I was thinking -- why I wasn't on there earlier!"

Here's what Brad "The Expert" Keselowski has to say

Brad Keselowski‏@keselowski12 Aug 2012
When you flame some1 on twitter, you're discouraging others from joining and everybody loses. Thats why guys like dale jr aren't on here....

I didn't see this posted anywhere.

• Earnhardt Jr's die-cast set to become best seller: The Daytona 500 Win Version of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s National Guard Chevy is predicted to be the best-selling die-cast car since Lionel Racing became The Official Die-Cast of NASCAR in 2010. Just 12 hours after Earnhardt took the checkered flag in the sport's biggest race of the season, sales of the die-cast were more than double the first full day's sales of any previous win car - including Earnhardt's "The Dark Knight Rises" Michigan Win car from 2012. The Monday after the Daytona 500, Lionel Racing was selling Earnhardt's Raced Win car through its direct-to-consumer channel at a rate of more than 100 per hour. The company's distributor and dealer orders are also trending at record levels.(Lionel Racing Collectibles)(2-28-2014)

I didn't see this posted anywhere.

• Earnhardt Jr's die-cast set to become best seller: The Daytona 500 Win Version of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s National Guard Chevy is predicted to be the best-selling die-cast car since Lionel Racing became The Official Die-Cast of NASCAR in 2010. Just 12 hours after Earnhardt took the checkered flag in the sport's biggest race of the season, sales of the die-cast were more than double the first full day's sales of any previous win car - including Earnhardt's "The Dark Knight Rises" Michigan Win car from 2012. The Monday after the Daytona 500, Lionel Racing was selling Earnhardt's Raced Win car through its direct-to-consumer channel at a rate of more than 100 per hour. The company's distributor and dealer orders are also trending at record levels.(Lionel Racing Collectibles)(2-28-2014)

I'm still waiting on my 2013 Champion Jimmie Johnson Diecast! :mad:

For anyone who cares, Here are my Daytona 500 pictures. Including a pic of me. :p

I didn't see him first time I looked either.....maybe stand to the side of JJ next time SP:D

Have your been following Dale Jr on Tweeter? He's a great follow. People finally get to see how smart her really is.
I actually bought the book "Unbroken" based on his recommendation.

Back
Top Bottom