Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

you gotta love a story like that. and some people still don't believe people race because they just love it, and it's not about the money.

492.jpg

501.jpg

NBC Sports announced today that it will present an all-access look into the intense preparation, 200+ MPH competition and extreme logistics surrounding Kurt Busch’s upcoming attempt to win IndyCar’s famed Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR’s Coca-Cola 600 on the same day.

The 30-minute special, featuring in-depth interviews, on-track footage, team communications and a seat right next to Busch throughout his races against drivers from two elite series, pulsating travel conditions and the limits of his own endurance, will debut on Sunday, June 8, at 4:30 p.m. ET on NBC.

A 60-minute “director’s cut” of KURT BUSCH: 36 will air the following day, Monday, June 9, at 11 p.m. ET on NBCSN.

http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/20/nbc-sports-presents-kurt-busch-36-on-june-8th/

NBC Sports announced today that it will present an all-access look into the intense preparation, 200+ MPH competition and extreme logistics surrounding Kurt Busch’s upcoming attempt to win IndyCar’s famed Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR’s Coca-Cola 600 on the same day.

The 30-minute special, featuring in-depth interviews, on-track footage, team communications and a seat right next to Busch throughout his races against drivers from two elite series, pulsating travel conditions and the limits of his own endurance, will debut on Sunday, June 8, at 4:30 p.m. ET on NBC.

A 60-minute “director’s cut” of KURT BUSCH: 36 will air the following day, Monday, June 9, at 11 p.m. ET on NBCSN.

http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/20/nbc-sports-presents-kurt-busch-36-on-june-8th/
Thank's FL, i just set my dvr.

What I don't understand is why people who come into money run out and buy a huge house that they don't need.
Got to stuff the money into something or Uncle Sugar will get half of it or more, and land/real estate is as good or better then most everything else. Want a money pit write off?...start a race team.:)

i was kinda pulling for carl, DPK, wanted to see him flip off that car

I doubt this will ever happen, but it's an interesting possibility.

Legendary IndyCar driver and owner A.J. Foyt was impressed with NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Kurt Busch’s performance in the Indianapolis 500 a week ago.

Foyt wouldn’t mind having Sprint Cup stars Tony Stewart or Jeff Gordon driving for him next year at Indy.

“If he wanted to, yes he could do a good job at Indy and if he wanted to, I’d consider it,” said Foyt of having Jeff Gordon compete for him in the Indy 500. “Tony too. I gave Tony his first Indy ride in testing. Definitely I would (consider giving them a seat) because I know they could do the job.”

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...-Tony-Stewart-or-Jeff-Gordon-shot-at-Indy-500

Pretty cool behind the scenes look of the all-star race on FS1 right now

arca about to start on FS1.....larson on the pole

since were at Pocono, anybody remember this.

poconawreckdalesr_zps01946647.jpg

Larson is paying his dues, he needs the track time and the experience. People forget he is a real rookie to Nascar, has way less experience than the other rookies.

Larson is paying his dues, he needs the track time and the experience. People forget he is a real rookie to Nascar, has way less experience than the other rookies.
still he's above every other driver, heck he had to serve a penalty while leading, and still didn't lose the lead in doing so. not gonna fault kyle busch for doing the same more less and not fault larson. it's takes away from the racing to me, but again that's just me.

still he's above every other driver, heck he had to serve a penalty while leading, and still didn't lose the lead in doing so. not gonna fault kyle busch for doing the same more less and not fault larson. it's takes away from the racing to me, but again that's just me.
I'm usually used to a different Kyle stinking up the show on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom