Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

YEP YEP AND YEP. Takes after his namesake kybu, In My Opinion
His victory lane interview kinda bothered me for some reason. I don't know. Seemed like he thought it was a foregone conclusion that he'd win this race, even before it started. Also, it seemed there wasn't much humble in it at all. I really like him. That interview was just a little off putting to me.

Seemed like he thought it was a foregone conclusion that he'd win this race, even before it started.
It basically was. Same deal when Chase won this event in a Hendrick-supported car last year.

He's never raced here so I don't mind him running for the experience. I suspect he won't keep it up next year. He's only been running stock cars since 2012 so the more seat time the better for him.

Isn't Randy LaJoie's son running ARCA and K&N races and doing pretty well, too?

There is alot of 2nd and 3rd generation talent in the pipeline at the moment.

Isn't Randy LaJoie's son running ARCA and K&N races and doing pretty well, too?

There is alot of 2nd and 3rd generation talent in the pipeline at the moment.
Haven't heard anything from him since the cavity search tweet, really.

Per jayski. Biffle working on staying with roush and RPM still working on manufacturer decision.

Soooooo, what does TNT have in store for us this year?
not a Waltrip, but close.
kennyw_zps22272d3b.jpg

If it keeps the bitching and moaning about the broadcasts out the race threads, I'm all for it :)
Well it seem to me that petty need to remove his lips from nascars ass. When they were talking about the point system petty was just smooching away. He sound like another DW all we need now is some kind of stupid saying to start the race with

We got kybu now we got kyla, they've got the same overkill mentality.

it is a little different in my book. While I don't agree with full time cup guys in the lower series I am okay with what Larson did in the Arca race, but for only that race. Big difference between a very very very seasoned vet going down to the minors and whipping up on the up an coming talent and a guy still learning the ropes. It was my understanding that Larson had little to no experience on that track. So entering the Arca race to get more track time is okay in my book. Nobody complained when Danica did it, but that is cool she isn't as talented as Larson. Don't get me wrong, I feel doing it this one time is okay, but to continue to do it would make it wrong.

Potato quality but Gordon will be running Panasonic as a primary sponsor at some point this year (currently four races listed without a sponsor):

24panasonic-layout.jpg

Potato quality but Gordon will be running Panasonic as a primary sponsor at some point this year (currently four races listed without a sponsor):

24panasonic-layout.jpg
Who the hell is Toughbook?

This has gotta be the most bland paint scheme Ive ever seen on Gordon's car. Now I know Im gonna get Jeff & Kasey mixed up. Hopefully KyBu doesnt :confused::D

Who the hell is Toughbook?

This has gotta be the most bland paint scheme Ive ever seen on Gordon's car. Now I know Im gonna get Jeff & Kasey mixed up. Hopefully KyBu doesnt :confused::D

Toughbook is a model of Panasonic laptops. These things can take a nuclear hit and still work.

Humpy says NASCAR has too many "pretty boys"

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20140610/NASCAR/140619985

AW: What is Sprint Cup missing?

HW: The most important thing is the repass, when the leader gets passed and within 20 laps he comes back to pass the new leader. That's where rubbing comes in, and you've got to have some rubbing. Nobody except TV gets excited about rubbing for seventh, so you need rubbing up front. And you need a superhero like Tiger Woods or Joe Namath, somebody like that. Walt Disney told his people to draw in a villain within the first 90 seconds. We need something like that. We need villains, but, instead, we have too many pretty boys.There just aren't any personalities.

Back
Top Bottom