Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Wow, death threats, I dont blame him for quitting social media.

MAYBE some think it is his fault RPM lost their sponsor.
Sad truth is there are people out there that would do stuff like that like, even if they werent serious, and did it for lulz,

Almirola was receiving death threats? Wtf? From who? What the hell has he ever done to upset anyone?
Some social media users don't need a logical reason to go bat-crap crazy.
MAYBE some think it is his fault RPM lost their sponsor.
MAYBE some think it's his fault Patrick is out of the #10 car.

2018Rolex.jpg

For once, I’m speechless.

People riding the Bubba train are pissed.

No reason to be pissed, Smithfield wanted a change and left with Aric. Its not his fault, people have to remember NASCAR is a business and they like to see their names on front runners...

Steve O'Donnell wrote a mangled mess of a tweet and first everyone thought he was criticizing Jeff Gluck. Then Kyle Busch. He's really talking about Ryan Newman and his blistering media session, but the tweet is so indecipherable that few can figure that out.

I'm so glad this guy is gaining power within the sport.

Steve O'Donnell wrote a mangled mess of a tweet and first everyone thought he was criticizing Jeff Gluck. Then Kyle Busch. He's really talking about Ryan Newman and his blistering media session, but the tweet is so indecipherable that few can figure that out.

Saw that. Smh..

it is definitely Yes man overload. Baffle them with bull****.

I used to blame this kind of post on Twitter itself, but it would be incoherent regardless of the transmission medium. It's actually due to the rushed delivery encourage by Twitter, combined with the basic inability to plan and construct a proper sentence. Would that O'Donnell was the only one with that problem.

Looks like being incoherent will be the norm soon. Then they can all sit in the rubber room with Brian.

The all so very important media types can't stand for a driver to go off script. Everybody is supposed to say the same lame meaningless crap. Why does the clown O'Donnell think Newman gives a crap about what he thinks? The bulk of the free world doesn't.

The all so very important media types can't stand for a driver to go off script. Everybody is supposed to say the same lame meaningless crap. Why does the clown O'Donnell think Newman gives a crap about what he thinks? The bulk of the free world doesn't.
Sports media often forgets the subject they cover is just entertainment. It's completely optional, and there are plenty of alternatives.

But then, some of the audience forgets that too.

You can thank William Byron for that. Pretty soon teams will be giving out futures contracts to iRacing league drivers just in case they turn out to be like him.

Back
Top Bottom