Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Austin and his wife are both white. The kid looks.....not white lol

I'm just joking around, as I'm sure it's a common newborn thing for the skin tone to look like that for a while. Either that, or Austin's wife already has their daughter on the fake tan plan
Screenshot_20230604_123649_Chrome.jpg

OK, if the moderators deem my posts sooooo inappropriate, you might as well delete the entirety of the comment and the replies. Now that you neutered the initial post and destroyed the context, you make it seem like @Tony_K is laughing about the Dillons having a child.

I'm trying to figure out how that got on there. I don't recall even making a comment on this subject.

OK, if the moderators deem my posts sooooo inappropriate, you might as well delete the entirety of the comment and the replies. Now that you neutered the initial post and destroyed the context, you make it seem like @Tony_K is laughing about the Dillons having a child.
I actually thought the same thing. Is that not allowed to be said?
Thinking the baby looked more colorful than the parents?

Get used to it. It happens to me almost every day. Some of it just makes ya shake your head. It tis what it tis. Some of it is right on.

Get used to it. It happens to me almost every day. Some of it just makes ya shake your head. It tis what it tis. Some of it is right on.

Oh, I'm used to it. I think my thoughts on the R-F moderators have been expressed a time or two in the past, so I'm not trying to go down that road again. But if they insist on editing/deleting on a whim, they might want to put a little more thought into what they leave behind.

Oh, I'm used to it. I think my thoughts on the R-F moderators have been expressed a time or two in the past, so I'm not trying to go down that road again. But if they insist on editing/deleting on a whim, they might want to put a little more thought into what they leave behind.
I have a feeling it was the joking? remark about Mrs. Dillion having an affair. Perhaps someone was offended by that suggestion and reported the comment.

I have a feeling it was the joking? remark about Mrs. Dillion having an affair. Perhaps someone was offended by that suggestion and reported the comment.

And that's fine. If the moderation deems it distasteful, OK, might as well delete the whole thing instead of just the joke part. But the "reactions" remain, and now it looks like a member is laughing at the Dillons having a baby. That's the problem with picking and choosing parts of posts/replies to delete. Context goes out the window, and there's always something lost in translation.

And that's fine. If the moderation deems it distasteful, OK, might as well delete the whole thing instead of just the joke part. But the "reactions" remain, and now it looks like a member is laughing at the Dillons having a baby. That's the problem with picking and choosing parts of posts/replies to delete. Context goes out the window, and there's always something lost in translation.
I can attest to the difficulty of just how much to remove. Glad I don't make the choices any more.

But the "reactions" remain, and now it looks like a member is laughing at the Dillons having a baby.
See my post above. I'm very upset about why that "haha" face got on there since there's no reason for it. If anything, I would put a "thumbs up" because a newborn would always warrant this for anyone but I didn't click anything!

I'm wondering if it's better to use a fine sandpaper for less drag or a coarse one for better grip?
I'm not sure I searched it up and found a video of the modified division where both competitors and the referee were taking long pulls for a liquor bottle.

Have not seen that before I'm more familiar with rototiller racing and barbie jeep racing
I didn't think you were.

I'm not sure I searched it up and found a video of the modified division where both competitors and the referee were taking long pulls for a liquor bottle.
What really caught my attention were the temporary grandstands, with people sitting in them.

Am I the only one who can't imagine having alcohol after a long race? I mean your body has got to be dehydrated and I'm sure your stomach is rumbling. Last thing I would want is alcohol. Like, get me some water or Gatorade.

Am I the only one who can't imagine having alcohol after a long race? I mean your body has got to be dehydrated and I'm sure your stomach is rumbling. Last thing I would want is alcohol. Like, get me some water or Gatorade.
You're not the only one, but I say that as someone who has maybe three ciders a week.

Maybe its mostly a sponsor thing?
I agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom