Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Working on a project in my current education class where we are designing our own schools. Felt other NASCAR fans appreciate my references that will go over people in class heads.
20230621_210555.jpg

I was thinking about Fontana today.
Saw my first race there in 97
Nascrap chose to get rid of one of the best tracks on the schedule for money.
I don’t think I’ll waste my money on the 1/2 mile, if it ever happens.

Nascrap chose to get rid of one of the best tracks on the schedule for money.

This is a HEAVY regional bias. Fontana has only become enjoyable as the asphalt aged. It needs a repave and it'd go back to being a snore fest for 10 years after they do it.

I'd rather have a short track in Fontana than the current configuration.

I’d like to see the idea of ice racing & beach racing explored with Gen7 or NASCAR in general.

Hell even some testing teaser videos to see if it’s a failure or not.

I’d like to see the idea of ice racing & beach racing explored with Gen7 or NASCAR in general.

Hell even some testing teaser videos to see if it’s a failure or not.

With NASCAR's luck, they'd schedule an ice race and a heatwave would come and melt the ice a week before the race.

With NASCAR's luck, they'd schedule an ice race and a heatwave would come and melt the ice a week before the race.

I think they should test some cars on some real ice and then turn it into a hockey rink or simulated ice track on a parking lot or structure (also better safety & insurance) at one of the ski resorts like the X Games in Aspen (for example) where there’s a lot of people that could watch.

Idk I guess I’m the only race fan that wants to see these cars on a lot of different types of disciplines & styles of racing, even for exhibition.

The LA Coliseum & Chicago Street showed they can put together tracks pretty quickly.

I'm part of a group on Facebook for Track Chasers (people who try to see races at as many tracks as possible) since I joined ice racing has been decimated by warm temperatures there has been only a handful of ice races that actually ran in ths Northeast US in the last few years more in the Upper Midwest but many canceled.

Back
Top Bottom