Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Idk if you actually watched the video. Darian is offering a differenciating view of the NextGen car and makes clear that there are good and bad things about these technical regulations.
What's the problem with folks sharing their thoughts about how to make the racing product better?

His video is clickbait designed to get clicks from the complainers in the fanbase. Darian knows what he’s doing here. Catering to the perpetually complaining crowd is an easy way to make some cash.

His video is clickbait designed to get clicks from the complainers in the fanbase. Darian knows what he’s doing here. Catering to the perpetually complaining crowd is an easy way to make some cash.
It's the age old cultivate fear, anger, outrage formula, that appeals to many and gets clicks. Most of them end up so mad and they get so drove up they can't tell ya what they are mad about half the time. lol they are just mad.

I don't know how to link something from FB.
This is from the Carl Long Motorsports FB page yesterday.

"2024 is approaching, so we are looking to sign up our full-time driver and start to get prepared for Daytona. We can race the entire season starting at $1.3M. Of course, we would like to be able to partner with a big team, however that costs more $$. We do have some races available for 2023.
Please understand you must be experienced in ARCA, Trucks, or Xfinity to be approved to go to Daytona. We can help you get the experience in ARCA or Trucks if you have the sponsorship supporting you.
It is true, you need the $$ behind you to be able to prove yourself as a driver at the upper levels. You can win all over the country, but it costs so much to race at this level, our team needs the $. If you run some races well enough with a team like ours, then you are on display in front of big teams, who have $$ and are just looking for a good driver. To drive for a big Xfinity team, it will take 5 million plus $. Our goal is not to race on what it takes to get by, however until we have the $$ to spend, we do more with less than most."

1693264436956.png

In what I have to assume is a first, AS Monaco sign young U.S striker Folarin Balogun and announce it using a Truck.

Lousy burnout. No skid marks, no smoke; obviously CG'ed.

Trackhouse is expected to announce its signing of SVG by having someone pretend to be him tossing a rugby ball to himself, then blocking his own goal.

His average is better than Busch, Logano, Bowman, or Larson. That doesn't sound ready for a wheelchair to me.
No meaning in carrying the SHR as a whole in terms of competitiveness. Harvick is still an elite driver, it's just shocking that Briscoe has not taken a step forward as the next in line to take the organization forward. I was expecting a little more out of him.

So I'm looking at the Ross Chastain Martinsville Fall Race 2022 diecast, and I'm wondering is it worth it? Like, how much detail do they put in on the right side of the car when he ran the wall to points his way into the final 4?

Trackhouse sponsor WorldWide Express president.

He died unexpectedly last year.

Ahh, thanks! But yea, the model actually looks pretty good. I read somewhere else that the damage just looks painted on and not as high of a quality as it should be. But from @sdj picture, it looks really good. :)

Cindric holy hell man.

Harvick's back is broken at this point. Also, the Reddick and Wallace comparison is a lot closer than many expected.

Remember when people were saying that Reddick was a generational talent being held back by RCR equipment? In equal equipment, he’s looking equal to Bubba.

Remember when people were saying that Reddick was a generational talent being held back by RCR equipment? In equal equipment, he’s looking equal to Bubba.
Reddick has had a lot of bad luck, some of the teams doing and some self-inflicted.

Still, I think it's a excellent pairing for drivers that still have not even touched their respected ceilings. Ironically enough, Kyle Busch has been successful in the 8, however the results have been much of a rollercoaster as well.

I hope they both go far, which I think they can.

I think it's just Ford drivers. Jeff Gordon was covered by his own assortment of homophobic t-shirts.
I remember once when I was a very young kid and had been rather sheltered, I saw some kind of ad or article with something of the sort. This was back in the dial up days in the 90s.
Naturally I was curious and not knowing quite what it meant at that age, I found an early Internet age search engine and put in Jeff Gordon G*y. Needless to say I was very surprised, and I never did that again.

Paul Tracy will compete in NASCAR Brasil this weekend.
He actually won it, not idea if he hit anyone or not I translated from Portuguese to read it.

NASCAR CUP SERIES

NASCAR officials lift suspension, reinstate Noah Gragson

By Staff Report
NASCAR.com
Published: 42 minutes ago
2 Minute Read
Noah Gragson on the Cup Series grid at Richmond Raceway

Jonathan BachmanGetty Images

NASCAR officials indicated Tuesday that driver Noah Gragson has been reinstated from his suspension and is cleared to resume NASCAR activity.
Competition officials suspended Gragson on Aug. 5 for violating the member conduct section of the NASCAR Rule Book, citing in a statement “his actions on social media.” That suspension came hours after his Legacy Motor Club team issued its own indefinite suspension, for “actions that do not represent the values of our team.”
Tuesday, a NASCAR spokesperson said that “Noah Gragson has completed diversity and inclusion training with our partners at RISE,” and that that group recommended his reinstatement, restoring his member privileges.
RELATED: RCR No. 2 crew chief suspended for lug-nut infraction
Gragson was 21 races into his rookie Cup Series season with Legacy Motor Club’s No. 42 Chevrolet team when he was suspended. Five days after that penalty, Gragson and the team announced that they had parted ways, with the 25-year-old driver asking for his release and the organization — co-owned by Maury Gallagher, Jimmie Johnson and Richard Petty — granting it.
“I have asked Legacy Motor Club to release me from my contract so that I can take time to work through the NASCAR reinstatement process,” Gragson said in his statement Aug. 10. “I love racing, and I am looking forward to a second chance to compete for wins at the highest level of NASCAR – and most importantly, make my family, my team and the fans proud of me once again.”
Legacy MC has fielded a host of substitutes in the No. 42 Chevy since Gragson’s departure, with Josh Berry, Carson Hocevar and Mike Rockenfeller taking the wheel for two races each. Hocevar, a Craftsman Truck Series regular, is scheduled to drive the Legacy Motor Club No. 42 this Saturday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
The organization announced Sept. 6 that Xfinity Series driver John Hunter Nemechek will take over the No. 42 seat next season

NASCAR CUP SERIES

NASCAR officials lift suspension, reinstate Noah Gragson

By Staff Report
NASCAR.com
Published: 42 minutes ago
2 Minute Read
Noah Gragson on the Cup Series grid at Richmond Raceway

Jonathan BachmanGetty Images

NASCAR officials indicated Tuesday that driver Noah Gragson has been reinstated from his suspension and is cleared to resume NASCAR activity.
Competition officials suspended Gragson on Aug. 5 for violating the member conduct section of the NASCAR Rule Book, citing in a statement “his actions on social media.” That suspension came hours after his Legacy Motor Club team issued its own indefinite suspension, for “actions that do not represent the values of our team.”
Tuesday, a NASCAR spokesperson said that “Noah Gragson has completed diversity and inclusion training with our partners at RISE,” and that that group recommended his reinstatement, restoring his member privileges.
RELATED: RCR No. 2 crew chief suspended for lug-nut infraction
Gragson was 21 races into his rookie Cup Series season with Legacy Motor Club’s No. 42 Chevrolet team when he was suspended. Five days after that penalty, Gragson and the team announced that they had parted ways, with the 25-year-old driver asking for his release and the organization — co-owned by Maury Gallagher, Jimmie Johnson and Richard Petty — granting it.
“I have asked Legacy Motor Club to release me from my contract so that I can take time to work through the NASCAR reinstatement process,” Gragson said in his statement Aug. 10. “I love racing, and I am looking forward to a second chance to compete for wins at the highest level of NASCAR – and most importantly, make my family, my team and the fans proud of me once again.”
Legacy MC has fielded a host of substitutes in the No. 42 Chevy since Gragson’s departure, with Josh Berry, Carson Hocevar and Mike Rockenfeller taking the wheel for two races each. Hocevar, a Craftsman Truck Series regular, is scheduled to drive the Legacy Motor Club No. 42 this Saturday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
The organization announced Sept. 6 that Xfinity Series driver John Hunter Nemechek will take over the No. 42 seat next season

Being reinstated is nice, but it doesn't mean anything if you don't have a ride.

Back
Top Bottom