Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

20210531_090831.jpg

I'm a fan of the street circuit idea but the current Chicago layout is not "it". There are 2 VERY dangerous areas in particular that shouldn't have even been considered as plausible, plus I only noticed 3 legitimate passing areas.

I say stay in Chicago but completely change half of the circuit. It has potential to be a very entertaining race with some adjustments

Anyone watching the IRacing @Chicago? Kinda boring..

I watched some of it, mainly just to listen to the chatter. Chicago or otherwise, I'm not a fan of a street course because they're usually pretty technical and don't have alot of passing areas so they just aren't a good fit for stock cars.

What a crock... The Entire Concord (Northern) Grandstands have been removed..So, what is now considered a sellout is false... If they can even sell it out...In July..

What a crock... The Entire Concord (Northern) Grandstands have been removed..So, what is now considered a sellout is false... If they can even sell it out...In July..

Most tracks have removed a ton of seats. Charlotte had a capacity of 150K+ about 10 years ago and now it's something like 79K

Why would they ship inferior engines to anyone in the first place.
Is this how HMS experiments with new ideas?

They finally backed off on their stupidly high ticket prices I noticed. That should at least help attendance I would think.

Larson has won 15 playoff points in just the last two races. I'm going to assume that's a record for that span.

So a more restrictive "tapered spacer" and a slightly smaller spoiler, in an effort to accomplish what, exactly?
They reduced the HP and they also reduced the drag. I have no idea how it is going to race though, that is one of the reasons why I watch. :idunno:

Back
Top Bottom